Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Message for Monday 10 June 2024 ^Overcoming Ordeal, Continued^

 Message for Wednesday 12 June 2024

^Overcoming Ordeal, Continued^

I am weary. I recommended the Monday report to people, Overcoming Ordeal, because it encapsulated important observations about the current week. Then I re-read it, just now, and see that I made a major typo which is corrected in the following re-post. 

I don't like the word or the notion "ordeal" but it seems to me that most of us have been facing one or more ordeals during the past couple weeks, and it's likely that they continue this week but should be easier to bear.

Why? Ask the Supreme; but the only answer I understand is that we are being taught as gently as possible by the cosmos to learn things we haven't learned yet. This may look like cruelty but really isn't, just as a test to a school-child may seem cruel but is really designed to help the child learn something essential. 

A friend told me today that he has been going through an ordeal with a friend which has made him feel hostile toward him so that he is fighting to contain that feeling and "just stay away from" that individual. The latter's ordeal of course is also intense which is why he is "acting out" in ways which upset my own friend. 

In astrology, what we are facing is the three planets Mercury, Sol, and Venus all square to SATURN (corrected) from Gemini to Pisces. That latter sign can rule drugs, which is part of the problem of my friend's friend. In my case, on Friday I was in a bar and after paying left it to go grocery shopping, only to find at the store that I had left my card on the table at the bar. Oy vey. I paid for the groceries, took them home, and went back to the bar to recover my card and have a cup of coffee to celebrate the end of that particular ordeal. 

Credit cards are Gemini phenomena; alcohol is a Pisces phenomenon; so it's easy to see that this "ordeal" reflected the current big triple-square. For you, it could also be problems with paperwork or writing, neighbors, relatives, and so on. It could be failed communications. Pisces rules the feet and someone kindly just sent me a pair of cool-looking sneakers, but they don't fit me. And so on

The heating system in my apartment has been bollixed up. This morning when I absolutely did not need it, it came on at 4:23 a.m. and continued until 9:30. I had windows open to "heat the outdoors." Last week a workman came twice to fix the problem, but failed. By the grace of G*d and His solar system it seems okay for now. Saturn is usually involved big-time whenever there are problems with either too much heat or too little. In the winter, cold waves; in the summer, heat waves. I understand the latter have been occurring in many places, but not in Seattle, so the cosmos had to figure out some way to make me hot and it did it by means of a kaflunky heating system. Oy vey again.

The other harsh aspect right now is Mars square Pluto. We learn what it means by seeing what happens when it occurs, and it was EXACT on October 7 and 8 which was the horrible attack by Hamas on Israelis. Mars at its worst can be violence, as can Pluto, and the latter is also sexuality, and rape was included in the horror of those days. Now, Mars and Pluto are squared again; by an orb of five degrees, June 4-17. That includes the well-executed rescue of four Israeli hostages, although with complaints that in the operation dozens, or maybe scores (wartime casualty numbers are often distorted for propaganda purposes) of Gazans were killed. Mars and Pluto also have a lot to do with heat and plumbing, thus my household heating problem (steam heat). As for the ill-advised Ukraine conflict, both Biden and Putin have warned of using nuclear weapons. The end of the human race for the sake of ending the tiff of two crazy old men? You explain that to me, but Pluto is involved with nuclear power and weapons, and rules Scorpio, Biden's sign. Is he secretly suicidal? For our sake, I hope not.

Let's conclude with good news: Venus and Mars are beginning a sextile aspect this week. It continues, by a ten-degree orb, through July 18. Love? Yes. Romance? Probably. Friendliness? Definitely. 

Previously I have said that June 15 through July 16 could be the happiest month of the summer. This week is gradually leading up to that. We can be patient.

A QUICK VIEW OF SYMBOLS FOR TUESDAY: A man is standing on a barren plain, weeping. Then he gets lost in a snow-storm. He finds his way to a cabin with an old book on a table and a burning lamp. The book restores his hopes, and the next day he walks out of the cabin to find steps up to a lawn blooming with clover. 

{Wednesday} ^Overcoming Ordeal, Continued^

Cosmic Piper

Moon in Virgo

|Karmic sobering, challenging third| of this week covers today and Thursday until late Friday evening

No comments:

Post a Comment