Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Forecast-Meditation for Wednesday 1 July 2015

Wednesday 1 July 2015

\Consorting With Angels/

/Moon void-of-course   ** /
until it enters Capricorn at 2:12a PT | 5:12a ET | 9:12a UT  ***

One of our loyal companions in this project, a regular reader, noticed the dual emphasis in yesterday's forecast:

1. We are in a Bright Hermetic Epoch until August 29, so it is good to get things moving in an efficient manner, to achieve one's plans and hope--to some happy degree at least.

2. But we will be in a Venus-square Saturn period during that exact same period, or until August 21 (highly unusual for it to last so long, as pointed out yesterday). This puts a damper on enthusiasm, unless one can learn the secrets of how to deal with it. Let us try to find them.

I've been thinking about that all morning, and felt I had to write this report early, dropping other things. The Venus-Saturn square is among the most depressing aspects in astrology, if not the most depressing.

Yet one can have a sense of humor about it. Here is some of what happened to me on Monday, when I go to a regular prayer meeting in the evening:

As I left the apartment building, a neighbor joined me in walking. That was okay, although I was not exactly in the mood for his cheery talk about things (such as punk rock) which were not on my own mind. (VeSqSa: people's moods and yours clash, or you feel that something they are doing or saying is silly.) As we got closer to my destination, a neighboring apartment building, he chattered on, as I waited outside the building. "When will he shut up?" (VeSqSa: unwanted intrusion, from people who may be looking for friendship but you don't want it at that moment.) He was impressed with the building and quizzed me about where I was going, fishing for an invitation. I couldn't invite him, even if I had wanted to, because it is a private group and it would be inconsiderate to the host to bring in a stranger. Finally I got inside, by entering behind a couple who had opened the door, rather than buzzing the host. Then the elevator did not work. A security person appeared, dressed in some awful costume embroidered "Security"! "Can I help you?"--that terrible question which in these cases means, "What are you doing here?" I told her caustically that I came every Monday to the meeting on the third floor. She was not pleased but let me go. It's the first time that anything like that had happened to me in Seattle.  (VeSqSa: Locks, things forbidden. Being locked out. The banks in Greece are locked up this week!)

I got to the meeting. Although late, I was the first one there. People were later than ever before "It's the heat" it was said. (VeSqSa: People have their own worries which slow them down sometimes.) Also, the little dog who always welcomes me this time was barking at me frantically as f I had become a monster. (VeSqSa: More paranoia than usual. More frenemies. I had become a frenemy to this sweet little dog?) (VeSqSa: Frenemies!)

There was a lot more tension than usual as people sat down for beer and pizza. And the host, for the first time ever, brought the cheapest beer he could find, in cans. Nobody complained, I kind of liked it. (VeSqSa: People are more economical, trying to save, realizing they need to cut back. Greece again.) 

People listened politely to one another's small talk but I felt a freeze, despite the hot weather, as if no one really cared about what the others had been doing over the weekend. (VeSqSa: Boring!) (VeSqSa: I have my own worries, why should I care about your trivia?)

As the cheap beer flowed, things got better. But during the prayer session, as one of the guys was praying aloud for the others and their requests, two of the women started giggling. He was offended, and said later, "What was that snickering about?" When I prayed aloud, for those very two, they snickered again. Huh? (VeSqSa: Are people making fun of me? What did I do to offend somebody?) (VeSqSa: People are so absorbed in something troubling them internally that their reactions may be inexplicable or annoying.)

I have seen all this before, in previous Veus square Saturn seasons, over decades, but this time I am finding some words for it. 

Now, a break for me before I write the Wednesday forecast later. (Remember, the VeSqSa lasts till August 22. So I am hoping all this will help you cope with it and maybe even smile at it sometimes.)

Hours later:  Another aspect of the Venus square Saturn era, almost two months this summer, is the business side of it, but it need not be impossible. Often it is a need for economy, or cutting back. Let's accept that graciously. Enjoying life with less expense is an art form and has unexpected benefits. 

We will discuss all this further as the days go by . . . Wednesday looks not too bad; it is the Full Moon day so there is heightened consciousness. The symbols given by clairvoyants for planetary positions can be extremely revealing so I offer a poetic version of them for today:

The car did not heed the warnings, got stuck on the railroad crossing
And was demolished. The driver was watching workers on the side while
Worrying about supervising his own subordinates. Now he is climbing
Steps in another world, meeting an angel form offering him a tinsel crown.

The oak tree is filled with birds; there are shoots around its base;
An elderly couple live in its yard. They tried too long to win their
Way by craftiness, but the keys they made crumbled in the locks.
Humbled, they follow an easier path; red and golden fruit falls to their hands. 

This man thinks a lot, yet something higher than thought pervades his 
Consciousness. A pale blue star shines over the lake where he sits
To ponder. He becomes attuned to higher beings, angels or Devas,
And giving out their message, word-ly and wordlessly, gains a following. 

{Wednesday} /Consorting With Angels\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment