Thursday, June 25, 2015

Forecast for Thursday 25 June 2015

Thursday 25 June 2015

This forecast was mailed to everyone on my list last night (Yahoo Groups, Cosmic-Connexion) but I somehow failed to post it here on Blogspot. Here it is finally.


Moon in Libra and the Via Combusta, loss of morale or confusion--of course it is possible to rise above that if one has a sufficiently high consciousness. 

When you turn to these forecasts, I want you to find something helpful, and I don't think you are looking for my musings or rantings about the process I use to write them. Yet I feel I have to unburden myself of that periodically, and hope it might help you understand "where the writing is coming from" and how to react to it or use it.

I've been feeling under the weather, or somewhat depressed, for several days and cannot find an adequate cause for that in aspects to my own chart, which look surprisingly good. That brings up a major topic which the astrological community has not yet recognized as major: The difference in importance between aspects to one's own natal planets (or the natal planets of a client) and the current interplanetary aspects "in the sky" for everyone on planet Earth. These reports are based entirely on the second.

And the reason for that was clear to me decades ago: I saw that these "general aspect," over and over again, "hit" what was going on in my life better than the aspects to my birth-planet positions. This is quite contrary to the way most astrologers think, but I went with my observation and experience and wrote the guides for the twelve signs for Astrology Guide magazine successfully for more than twelve years. I continued posting what I had learned in these reports starting in 1999. 

Now, today, these realizations come back to me big-time! Why do I feel depressed? No aspects to my natal chart explain it. But the little "minor" aspect of Venus septile Saturn (actually the bi-septile this time, which has the same meaning) is with us again and I always feel it intensely. It lasts from Monday the 22nd through Thursday the 25th. There is also Saturn quincunx Mars, very touchy (Sunday the 21st through Thursday the 25th). (I use a two-degree orb for the so-called "minor" aspects, which, within that orb, are in fact "major" by my experience.) 

This Venus-Saturn septile is specially interesting because about five years ago I was in a similar space, trying to figure out why things seemed so "rotten" when the aspects in general were not bad. Then I noticed the Venus-Saturn septile. It is as intense, within its orb, as the Venus-Saturn square or opposition, widely known to be emotionally painful, draining or depressing. "Nobody loves me" or "I don't love anybody" is the general mood. There was confirmation of its current presence on Monday when one individual said she was pulling back from a regular weekly activity because she was feeling depressed, and two others said they were feeling cynical or lacking faith. 

Because of such observations, years ago I decided to add that aspect into my general rating system, giving it a large negative value. I have since dropped a mathematically constructed rating system for the days, because there are so many variables that the human mind trying to balance all the data does a better job than a fixed mathematical model.

Or such is my faith and hope, but it is often very hard. Do I point out the depressing aspects faithfully, and then give the impression that everything is futile so why not give up? That would be negative astrology. Do I point out the good aspects all the time hoping to raise people to appreciate unsuspected possibilities? Yes, that is essential, but as a Capricorn client told me years ago, "Your positive predictions never work for me, but your negative ones always do." So I may look like a foolish Pollyanna if I say every day "Everything is rosy!" 

"Everything is pretty terrible" would be a safe prediction for every day, combined with, "But ultimately everything is good, don't worry!" And then we would not need astrologers or Cosmic Piper. Voila!

But I don't let myself get away with that. I know that the aspects are real and indicate real things going on in the psychic space or interpersonal reality of the human race. So I have to keep trying to sift and sort them every day and say something that makes some sense or could help you or other readers to a better understanding of what is going on and how to cope with it.

For Thursday: Hard because of the moon beiing in the Via Combusta. Easy because it is sextile Venus and Jupiter. Maybe some nice friendly feelings, but you don't know what to do with them or where they could be leading. The uniqueness of people can be distressing (moon opposite Uranus) even when you like them in some ways. 

Next week is when things will be easier.

{Thursday}

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment