Friday, May 15, 2015

Special Message, Of the Moment!

It's Friday, already 8:30 a.m. where I am, 11:30 in the East of the U. S., much later in Europe and Asia. But I dragged myself over to the computer for this special message.

I feel that today is crucial somehow, that is, that it contains the poison of defeatism, partly because the moon is void-of-course until past midnight, partly because of the Dark Hermetic Epoch (with Mercury going retrograde on Monday), partly because of the exact opposition of Mars and Saturn.

I was feeling that defeatism this morning. I was able to get out of it only by reading an inspirational book which never fails me. I'm writing this special message to encourage you to do the same, if everything seems dark and useless today. 

The Word is given in the Gospels as the salvation of humanity. The Logos. That Word, Logos, itself has many meanings, or larger and larger meanings. Whatever words, sentences, phrases, teachings lift you up and convince you that your life is worth living are essential today.

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment