Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday 1 May 2015

Friday 1 May 2015

}Overcoming Tension with Hope{

Moon in Libra   ***
enters the Via Combusta at 1:10p PT | 4:10p ET | 8:10p UT   ** <

I am studying, researching, very thoroughly, the weekly charts I want to use, and they are amazing. I have fine-tuned them from where they were last week when I wrote this week's weekly forecast. I think next week's will be better, which I hope to write and post later today.

I am happy that Bernie Sanders entered the Presidential race. His birthdate is September 8, 1941 and there is much which looks good in his horoscope. I do not ever predict outcomes of elections. That is not what astrology is for. He has Mars in Aries, its own sign, and Venus in Libra, one of her own signs. They are both "enthroned" to use the astrological language I prefer. That is very nice. He has a firm sense of justice and is very consistent over the years. With the moon conjoining Mars in Aries, he is able to be an advocate for the public in a decisive manner. It's a no-nonsense chart:  "Let's just see what needs to be done, and do it." That's the genius of Aries at its best. Venus in Libra, in Sanders's chart, balances that perfectly--a passion for justice and fairness, so, "Let's just do it, but not hurt anyone needlessly or step over just boundaries." 

My life has been topsy turvy lately and I did not find time, once again, to labor out three quatrains, as I hope to be doing most days in the future.

We fail too often, do we not? Don't all of us? Or is it only I?

{Friday}  {Overcoming Tension with Hope}

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment