Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Forecast-Meditation for Tuesday 12 May 2015

Tuesday 12 May 2015

~Guarding~

Moon in Pisces   *** |

|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week continues

(It's unusual for there to be three stars during a |challenging third| but I risk it this time because of other smooth aspects.)

This is very late. Yesterday Hugh Higgins failed to heed the warnings and admonitions in Cosmic Piper's forecast. In the afternoon, while the moon was void-of-course, we were approaching the hardest part of the |challenging third of this week|, and of course we remain in the early stages of a Dark Hermetic Epoch (three strikes against easy-going normality), I drifted into an escapist trend, surfing on the Internet, not knowing why I was attracted to various personages and interests; recovered somewhat by mantra and prayer; lay on my bed to recover from ennui but felt I did not know what I was doing. That went on for a few hours. I didn't even feel like going to my Monday prayer meeting, but forced myself to do so. That was important. During the meeting the moon became no longer void-of-course when it entered Pisces, Just after that, within minutes, a sun-sign Pisces individual broke down into tears while describing a recent poignant facet of his life. I felt this was good for him and for all of us. Pisces can be a tearful sign, because it feels so deeply. And also a joyful, laughing one when that is appropriate. (I have mentioned more than once in these reports that when people are in groups, often the group will focus on an individual whose sun is in the sign occupied by the moon at the time. I have seen this happen so frequently that I know it is not accidental. Astrology is the science of synchronicity, or the major science of it [for there are also cabalistic, numerological systems which have value]).

The moon was approaching its weekly hard aspect with Saturn (therefore the |difficult third|), and when I came home I felt emotionally exhausted and went to sleep early, and could not rouse myself, as I often do in the wee hours of the morning, to write this forecast. One could say I deliberately let it slip. And so let's go back to the weekly forecast, which warns against this very thing, suggesting that things might seem so easy that we could slip into "want of determination." 

You might find it useful and illumining to re-read the forecast for this week posted last Friday.

Three quatrains for Tuesday:

Daily she plays with her jewels and shops for a colorful wardrobe.
Her son believes he has a mission to save the world. 
The sword he played with as a boy has become a thrust of activism.
His friend, however, amuses himself in clubs.

A lot can be seen through the glass on a boat's transparent
Bottom. But now the old lady sits at her window
Watching what transpires on the street, with the darkness of
Contempt in her eyes. Her neighbors labor to be safe.

The shears cut  cloth for the tailor and his clients.
He shares secrets with his son whom he guards
With his life and teaches amid days of experiment
And solicitous harmony. His clients are well-suited.

{Tuesday} ~Guarding~

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment