Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Forecast-Meditation for Tuesday 5 May 2015

Tuesday 5 May 2015

^Autistic Love?^

Moon in Scorpio-->Sagittarius
|Karmically challenging third|| of this week continues
/moon void-of-course  * / |
until it enters Sagittarius at 4:14a PT | 7:14a ET 11:14a UT   * |

Warning:  Cosmic Piper is likely to be chatting more about personal experiences during this Dark Hermetic Epoch until June 27. So it has gone rather consistently over the years. I feel like sharing more about daily happenings. This is partly because when Mercury is slower than the sun (apparently moving more slowly than the sun's apparent motion around the earth which is "really" the earth's apparent motion around the sun, if one lived on the sun!) people tend to review past experiences more often and more fully. So here I go . . . 

I warned about the fact that on Monday evening the moon was void-of-course while we were in the |difficult third| of the week and it was the first day of a DHE. Well, I went to the prayer group I usually attend on Mondays. It seemed fine, in fact maybe smoother than usual, and we broke up into three groups of four to discuss individual prayer requests and life issues. Then, in 20 minutes or so, a thirteenth member of the group came in late. She sat with my group and told us that she had lost her faith in G*d. Or was seriously close to that, feeling that probably He does not exist. We all had our contributions to make to help her feel better about what she was going through or to refind her connection with Him. 

I did not realize it at the time, but just before writing this report I realized, "The ominous thirteenth member of the group--thirteen being considered a fateful number for a group because there were thirteen at the Last Supper--did not believe that G*d existed! Void-of-course, for sure, and DHE, for sure, and |karmic challenge| for sure." This beautiful and sweet young lady was hardly a Judas, yet in a peculiar way she was playing the Judas role that evening. I hope all will go well for her and that her understanding of Him and Her will increase, and I wish that for myself and for everyone.

The DHE snuck up on me in other ways just after it began in the morning. Finally some repairmen came to my apartment to fix things long reported but tardily tackled. I was not happy with their attitude, which was "let's just do this as sloppily but quickly as possible," nor the result, which was rather shoddy. Not a professional job. But, of course, it is the DHE when people are often not at their best, in terms of ordinary work habits. On the positive side, at least a shoddy finish to my endless waiting had arrived and I could get on with life in my dwelling without waiting for knocks on the door by those who would interrupt my concentration or my hatha yoga to meddle with things they should have finished weeks ago. The DHE can be a time to finish old stuff, old business, a catch-up period.

It can be an "out-of-pattern" period when we try new things, not always with salubrious results. I had read about an entrepreneur's experiment with making and selling buttered coffee (don't ask me) and decided I would try my own version, namely coffee with powdered dry milk plus a healthy dollop of vegetable oil. Actually, I liked the result. The creator of it considers that it has health benefits and juices you up to face challenges better than coffee alone. I reserve judgment on that for now, because in a DHE rushing to judgment is not wise. It can be an experimental phase when one tries things which don't last beyond the period itself. But that is not always the case, of course. 

So I drank my first "buttered coffee without butter" within a couple hours of the beginning of the Dark Hermetic Epoch. Interesting. It can be a crazily fascinating time. Also, I was reminded that I had forgotten to pay my May rent, which is rare for me, I try to do it by the 1st every month. Sometimes short-term memory fails during a DHE while long-term memory increases, that is, one is dreaming about something that happened years ago rather than focusing on what is needed immediately. Of course this is remediable but can be an obstacle. Oiled coffee seems more interesting than paying the rent. 

His friends wonder about him--he seems so weird in his 
Thinking, his mind a blank, or dwelling on what?
Something in him points to nothing anyone gets.
Autistic? Then sometimes he is calm, content, placid.

The land lolls at ease in the sun, cultivated wisely.
Its owner-idealist lolls in sensuous emotions.
His parties are picnics with champagne music from the river
Where Cupid leads amazed new couples slyly.

The song of love is constant, recurring like a memory
Bringing epiphany. How could she not deserve it?
Prosperous celebration evokes from the soul melodies
Of desire. Love interprets itself without lyrics.

{Tuesday} ^Autistic Love?^

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment