Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Forecast for Thursday 7 May 2015

Thursday 7 May 2015

\On Guard and Keep Loving/

Moon in Sagittarius-->Capricorn   **
/moon goes void-of-course at 10:53a PT | 1:53p ET | 5:53p UT  * /
until it enters Capricorn at 11:17a PT | 2:17p ET | 6:18p UT   **

[As I write I see that I entered the above data, which are correct for today, as yesterday's data, and that was incorrect on Wednesday. The DHE is messing with me again. Apologies, I should have seen that I was making a mistake. I did get the end of the |difficult third| correctly in yesterday's, Wednesday's, forecast.]

Hey guys, I don't know if I can write anything intelligible tonight. 

The DHE, Dark Hermetic Epoch, is upon us (until June 27). I felt it in extremis today. A friend and neighbor who means a lot to me wanted my company in the afternoon when I should have been attending to other business including astrology, including these reports, including etc. etc., all the details of my life which I try to do every day but never seem  to get done. So I went out with him on a nice day in the park nearby where he loves to drink, smoke, and hang out with strangers. That is not my lifestyle at all, but under his influence I went along with it. As one might expect, it did not end well, although it had good and interesting moments. He was so under the influence of alcohol and probably other substances that I had to help him to get home safely, and that ruined my opportunity to go to the Theosophical Society meeting, which I had felt for some reason was important that time. I am tempted to believe in demonic possession, that is, that demons temporarily deliberately control some individuals when they drink or indulge in mind-bending substances. They really did not want me to go to that Theosophical meeting and so prevented it through my friend.

Other examples of what the DHE is about: Just saw a notice from another friend about a group meeting, and he said that the application he was using to send the notice did not allow him to change the time from Eastern to Pacific and also there were other spelling-grammar errors he could not fix. DHE stuff, otherwise called Mercury Retrograde stuff, which is the same thing. (Mercury turns retrograde always in the middle of the DHE which will be this time on May 18. The DHE before that is just more of the same, but theoretically less intense. In reality it can be as intense or more.) I got the notice too late to even consider going to the event. Other examples: Yesterday I tried to make a donation to a favorite charity, Horizons International, but entered my data including debit card four times and was told "You entered wrong or incomplete data." I was furious. I wrote to the managers of the charity and told them something was wrong. Later I tried my credit card with the same site and finally it worked and I wrote another letter to the managers telling them that. The site was not accepting debit cards, only credit, although it did not give that information. Then they wrote back and said that they in fact were changing from PayPal (which I have always disliked immensely) to some other service. Thank heaven. So in the DHE one can make these kinds of adjustments, "casting out demons" such as PayPal, which to me is demonic. (I won't go into the details of what happened to me through it in the past.)

I am in no mood to write three quatrains tonight. You can chalk that up to drinking too much, and you can chalk that up to the demonic possession (temporarily I hope) of my friend. Of course I may have been possessed also, partially--we do not know when that happens. Do you really think you are immune to it? Occultists say we are surrounded by invisible beings, some beneficent, some maleficent, and that makes sense to me. During the DHE, the maleficent ones seem to have a field day. They do not have to control us completely in order to trip us up.

Or, if you don't believe that, chalk it up to other imponderable factors. What matters is that we be on guard against it.

The opposition of Luna and Venus, today, can signify painful separations from people. One often does not know what is causing it, exactly, but it feels sad or love-denying. Only spiritual love can overcome it and I am starting to wonder if I even know what that is . . . 

{Thursday}  /On Guard and Keep Loving\

Cosmic Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment