Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Message for Thursday 25 May 2023 ^Emulation^

 Message for Thursday 25 May 2023

^Emulation^

A water-wheel attached to a corn mill spins
Like minds capable of somersaults or math-based
Ingenuity. A man dressed as a groom rides on a
Spirited horse. He serves the cause of truth as if a

Teacher or priest. A steady mind and able body
Minister obscurely, not without reward.
A woman of the world, however, of good proportions,
With fine dark eyes and arched eyebrows,

Is neat in attire, orderly in business, methodical, proud
And selfish. Whatever she takes in hand will be accomplished.
She may encounter, in a studio with deer-heads on the wall,
A man formally dressed whose effective impact on the world

Stimulates morale. What he is, I can be, people feel,
And so his playing to the gallery wins esteem.

{Thursday} ^Emulation^

Cosmic Piper

P. S. I am convinced that the Dark Hermetic Epoch has, this time, all the features of Mercury Retrograde. Yesterday I tried a Zoom meeting and it was a mess, the directors saying pointless things and others, like myself, excluded from saying anything or proposing questions which might have rescued the meeting from futility. Then today (Wednesday as I write) there was the fiasco of Ron DeSantis's attempt to launch his Presidential campaign on Twitter with Elon Musk, with technical glitches aplenty so that apparently the whole thing was an imbroglio for 20 minutes. Embarrassing for both men. I have had a "glitchy" day also although I got a few major things done. At the cost of peace and rest. I had to reply rudely to a friend's text saying I was too busy to think about anything but shall reply tonight I hope. There has been no apparent progress on the Debt Ceiling crisis which theoretically must be solved by June 1, exactly according to the Dark vs. Bright Epoch schedule! A neighbor now is making stupid noise outside my window. The suicidal war in Ukraine drags on, to the shame of the human race because the U. S. could have pursued peace negotiations a year ago. Peace! to you.

Moon in Leo
/moon goes void-of-course at 11:39p PT (early Friday in other zones)

No comments:

Post a Comment