Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Message for Wednesday 13 October 2021

 Wednesday 13 October 2021


\Broken Bridge but Strong Will and maybe Exhilaration/

Moon in Capricorn-->Aquarius
|Karmically serious, sobering, challenging third| of this week is with us until Saturday morning
/moon goes void-of-course at 3:54a PT | 6:54a ET | 10:54a UT
until it enters Aquarius at 1:48p PT | 4:48p ET | 8:48p UT

Challenge:  You may be weary of my moaning over Mercury Retrograde.  One friend who has it so in her birth-chart just told me of some good luck she had during this retrograde cycle.  I have a theory that such people may do better with the MR vibration.  For me, and many I am in touch with, it has been hard this time.  "A bridge in a broken and dilapidated condition spanning the dry bed of a river" gets the feel of it!  Today I made the mistake of listening to an infomercial which droned on and on, wanting to get to the point, which I knew would be "send us your money" but I was interested.  Then I did research on the product and decided it was probably worthless, and there are duplicates selling at a better price with better reviews.  Total waste of my time?  Maybe not because I did learn a few things, but it was a very MR experience, as if I were in some other world for almost an hour.  At least I avoided the "hook" they had set out for my money.  Today you might feel that you are part of "a group of cattle browsing in the sunshine," taking it easy, placid with domestic or rustic life, patient and unambitious.  You do not need to go across a "broken bridge" (especially to be avoided during the v-of-c hours).    

Process:   Mars together with the sun, both tri-septile Uranus, could act like "a cross formed of darts, with a barbed termination to each arm," that is, "a very positive character of strong will, who will never allow anyone to impose on him--with defensive magical abilities."  This could be you, someone you know, or a famous person or fictional character.  A more passive or relaxed form of good fortune is shown by "a lady sitting on a divan fanning herself" (moon sextile Venus especially after entering Aquarius).  She enjoys the good things of this life and is fortunate and prosperous.  

Blessing:  "A crowd upon the beach" are exhibiting unconditioned friendliness, releasing tensions into whatever comradeship may lie at hand.  That can be exhilarating.  Even, especially after the moon enters Aquarius, "cupid" could be "knocking at the door."  People are alluring to one another, making and breaking connections while indulging an appetite for enlarged experience.  

{Wednesday}  \Broken Bridge but Strong Will and maybe Exhilaration\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment