Thursday, October 7, 2021

Message for Friday 8 October 2021

 Friday 8 October 2021


~Out-of-Pattern Marvels~

Moon in Scorpio
|Karmically serious, sobering, challenging third| of this week continues until 7:06p PT | 10:06p ET | 2:06a(Sa) UT
< moon is in the Via Combusta until 7:52a PT | 10:52a ET | 2:52p UT
/moon goes void-of-course at 11:06p PT

Mercury Retrograde Watch (until October 18):  I trust you have been observing what this means in your own situation.  "Out of pattern" is a phrase I use to describe a lot of it.  I lost some silverware I ordinarily use every day, and couldn't find it no matter where I looked;  Then the next day it turned up where I didn't know I could have placed it;  Trivial?  Yes, but it wasted some time and made me ill-at-ease for a while.  Sometimes you will do things you never would have done in a normal phase.  I ordered quite a few books from Amazon which I read in my childhood.  I felt, for a few hours, that nothing would satisfy me but reading those books again!  Childish?  Maybe, but I'm looking forward to having those kids' books in my hands.  Today a podcast I listen to frequently was unavailable; then when it played it sputtered and finally stopped in the middle.  I gave up on it.  It seems that the cosmos is guiding us to change our habitual routines, like it or not.  As for what is going on in Congress, I'm not even trying to figure it out.  

At a spiritual meeting last week I looked at a "free books" shelf which usually contains stuff nobody wants, and found two special books which I took home and am glad I have them.  They may not play a big role in my life but they seem to fill in a gap, though they're obscure and some would call them "mediocre" yet they are doing something for me.  Then through some magical synchronicity I ran into two books which the librarian allowed me to check out even though it was not regular library hours.  And, I REfound my shades, my sunglasses, which I had forgotten the previous week and left on the shelf where I was browsing in the free books.  The person in charge of the meeting said "Are these yours?" I was grateful.  The "out of pattern" stuff can be quite fascinating.  I hope it is entertaining rather than disturbing you.

Friday:

Challenge:  "A man standing with drawn sword" fits in with Mars exactly conjunct the sun in Libra (some call it the sign of swordsmanship) while both are in a Yod configuration with Uranus and Neptune.  Most of us are not literally fighting but perhaps feel we are, politically or religiously or in some other way.  Strife can be polemical or litigious rather than physical.  There are a lot of "drawn swords" on Twitter and Facebook.  Likewise there is "a soldier going through his drill" but Charubel warns that he could  be badly wounded or worse.  Let's hope and pray for better outcomes.

Process:  "A boat landing washed away" plus "the ocean covered with whitecaps" may sound ominous.  Where is safety?  Yet Dr. Jones gives as keyword for the missing landing "Respite" so it seems that (as in "out of pattern") we have to find some other way of navigating or "landing" than we had planned.  This could be even refreshing, at least in afterview.  The impersonal forces of nature are sometimes a challenge but not an insuperable one.  The ocean may be splashing and roaring, but this could be an exhilarating celebration of self-quickening to our potentials.  One's irrepressibility, like the surging ocean, is "an indomitable resourcefulness and a naive delight in everyday problems."  

Blessing:   "A stupendous waterfall" suggests that one is "fond of the wild and romantic in nature and in art.  The love of the marvelous superabounds" (Charubel).  There is also brilliance in "an iceberg, back of which is a display of the aurora borealis."  Sepharial says this shows alertness, quickness, and an original mind which can win distinctive honors.  The forces of nature can be translated into useful  forces in our consciousness.  

{Friday}  ~Out-of-Pattern Marvels~

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment