Sunday, June 21, 2020

Message for Monday 22 June 2020

Monday 22 June 2020

~'Bye-'Bye Judges, Critics, and Vain Bubbles~

Moon in Cancer
|Karmically serious or sobering third| of this week is here, until mid-day Wednesday

There may be no more messages sent out by me.

The Mercury retrograde period is very trying, not only for me but for all, and if you don't think so, please stop reading these reports because you are on some other planet.

I am under extreme duress today but shall try to write something meaningful.  If you find it pointless, please let me know and I will stop wasting my time. 

Is "a dog standing over a bare bone" you?  Two others are half starved but the dog doesn't care.  Shame on you.

Are you a juggler with all the paraphernalia of a juggler?  Then get the paraphernalia jumping, and please your audience; they are waiting for you.

You are blowing bubbles which float off into the air.  That is pretty superficial.

"A harvest moon" in June is ridiculous, but you may be getting a benediction from somewhere.  A benediction is something you may not deserve, but there it is anyway.

A "meeting of a literary society" is something you might find utterly boring, but it would give you a chance to criticize world-famous authors and maybe your fellow attendees as well.  People don't want criticism but maybe they need it.

"A woman with a book in one hand and a pair of scales in the other" might be Ruth Bader Ginsburg.  I don't know why anyone would want to be a "judge'" or a "justice" or a "Judge Judy."  The Saviour said "Judge not that ye be not judged."  There go the judges.

{Monday} ~'Bye-'Bye Judges, Critics, and Vain Bubbles~

Comic Piper

P. S.  Mercury retrograde:  Today I spent an hour trying to get my printer to print out the chart for Monday, on which I just commented.  No dice.  The message was "Printer is in an error state."  No kidding.  I restarted the computer twice, unplugged the printer three times.  Nothing.  Finally when I had given up hope and was starting to write this report from the chart on the computer screen instead of the printed chart on which I make many many important notations, the printer started up.  It printed out not one but eight versions of the Monday chart, wasting paper, wasting toner.  "Toner is low" says the screen.  Then why are you wasting it, idiot?  I have fresh toner to put in when needed, but I have been warned that Brother may not accept a different brand of toner so I may be without charts for a while and have to spend more money on toner from Brother and throw out the other unused toner on which I spent too much.  Oh brother.  Don't ever get a Brother printer.  Don't ever get a Hewlett-Packard printer.  Do you really need a printer?  I do because federal tax forms are due July 15 and I do it the old-fashioned way, printing out forms and doing them by hand.  Another reason why maybe I should give up these forecasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment