Friday, April 13, 2018

Military Strike on Syria while moon void-of-course, Mercury retrograde, and |Karmically difficult third|

[The regular report for Saturday has already been posted.]

It's quite remarkable that Donald Trump announced, and began, the military strike on Syria during exactly the three times I mention constantly and consistently in these reports as "bad" or unusually difficult times. When all three come together we have a "triple witching hour."

I am not a military or diplomatic strategist but my gut feeling is that this attack is going to do very little to help. My second that is that, if indeed it were deemed necessary, it could have been undertaken at a better time. 

There is something spooky, often, about the lunar void-of-course periods. I have often said it is a good time for trash removal, or laundry, that is, getting rid of what one doesn't want, trash or dirt. So Trump and England and France are trying to "get rid of" certain Syrian military installations to supposedly prevent further atrocities by the Assad regime. Whether this makes sense or not, I shall not judge. It is oddly appropriate that it should be done during a "triple witching" period. When Mercury is retrograde, we get a fresh view of the past, and I have said frequently in these reports that we review and repent, reconsider. So we have Comey's book coming out about Trump in this period; Stormy Daniels coming out publicly on 60 Minutes with her story about her past with Trump; all the dirty laundry being brought out to be washed. Mercury retrograde. Then, today, we are in the |karmically difficult third| of this week, the Saturn third of it, when people are serious and glum and depressed, or else realistic and aware of ways to clear their karma. Will the attack on Syria clear anyone's karma? I cannot speak for G*d and so I cannot say. 


The moon was at 29 degrees Pisces, the very last degree of the sign, when the attacks were announced and when they began late Friday.  Since they are to go on for hours, Luna will soon be in Aries the military sign.  But it was void-of-course in Pisces when the attack began, with the moon squaring Saturn (difficult third of this week) and Mercury retrograde.  To repeat myself: Triple witching. It's the sort of time when people do something crazy or go berserk, and so I cannot really say that I think this military response is a good idea. But, again, how can I say for sure. 

Incidentally, just as Trump announced this attack, it started to rain--a huge, intense, long rain--here in Seattle, and from what I see in the news people in other parts of the nation are experiencing heavy snowstorms.

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment