Saturday, January 20, 2018

Notes on Saturday 20 January

Notes on Saturday 20 January

I just re-read the symbols for today and the whole forecast, with my breakfast coffee. 

I believe that this is an important clue:  Choose one or two, maybe three, symbols which speak to you and live with them during the day. That could help a great deal.

And, leading up to that decision which I just made, there is this symbol as one of the seven for the day:  A man standing at the junction of cross roads, not knowing which way to go.   A weak character; indecision.   c  What that meant to me was:  Read through this list of sometimes contradictory symbols and choose one of them! Actually I chose three, all of which are quite positive, and decided to try to live them, or live with them, today.

Which two or three would you pick?

HHH / CP

No comments:

Post a Comment