Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Forecast for Thursday 30 June 2016

Thursday 30 June 2016

\Passionate/

Moon in Taurus   ****
/moon goes void-of-course at 5:20p PT | 8:20p ET | 0:20a(F) UT   *** /
|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week begins at 7:10p PT | 10:10p ET | 2:10a(F) UT (until Sunday morning)   ** / |

I hope that if anyone took seriously my recommendation of June 22 through July 15 as a vacation period, they are not dissatisfied. I find that most things for me are quite good although I could wish for more. It may be futile to try to pin down "good" periods in that fashion, but I felt I had to try, and the next such period I chose was September 10 through October 6, although Mercury will be retrograde during that time. It could be good for a relaxed, sentimental sort of holiday. 

There are always multiple factors. The Brexit event at the very beginning of the recommended period, on the 23rd, was a shocker which seemed to upset everything. That implicated the Yod involving Mars retrograde in Scorpio, and the continuing Grand Square. Both factors are loosening gradually, but the T square of Saturn, Neptune and Jupiter remains. We carry on with the benefit of the good Venus aspects I have mentioned frequently in recent posts ameliorating the troublesome ones. For example, though I do not attempt to predict the stock market here, it is noticeable that after the harsh fall in prices last Friday they have been recovering.

This coming holiday weekend should be good because the Venus-Mars trine is getting closer by the day, exact on the 6th (and continuing through the 15th). Not everyone is in a thrilling love-affair but everyone is entitled to some kind of unusual affection, sympathy, goodwill or friendship during this period. 

I wonder how many are working on diet? I have been, with apparently little success! Jupiter in Virgo in a prominent position in the charts, and with good aspects to both Mars and Venus, suggests overeating and enjoying it. It has been a temptation sneaking up on me unexpectedly, very hard to control. 

International finance is getting a lot of attention--Brexit has brought it to the fore. But also Donald Trump's and Bernie Sanders's critiques of trade policy affecting U. S. workers are having a strong impact, forcing Hillary Clinton to respond in her own way. This shows in the chart by the field positions of Mars and the moon yesterday and today, and the long-term position of Saturn retrograde in Sagittarius (often international affairs in mundane astrology). Attention to workers is increasing, and to the minimum wage. Jupiter is in Virgo the sign of the worker, as it is in Bernie Sanders's birth chart. It squares Saturn in the international Sagittarius, bringing out the contention of Trump and Sanders that American jobs are being lost overseas. 

Thursday brings some of these matters to the fore because of the moon's opposition with Mars from Taurus to Scorpio, the money axis (ans also often the sex axis). Agitations of the passions and lusts is certainly possible especially because, additionally, Venus and Mars are now in their trine by less than 8 degrees and increasing. 

{Thursday} /Passionate\


Cosmic Piper

P. S. From the Agenda of The Mother of the Sri Aurobindo Ashram, in 1966: In relation to
"a girl who has written to me several times (there are several like her), who has a well-built body, who should be quite solid and healthy,  but she has an emotive and sentimental vital, and . . . (somewhat ironically) they aren't 'loved' as they would like to be loved. Result: one has a pain in her stomach, another has a pain elsewhere. Finally they write to ask me, 'What's going on?' And the other day, I said to myself, 'Why don't I tell them?' So I wrote:

"'You feel lonely because you want to be loved. Learn the joy of loving without demand, just for the JOY OF LOVING - the most wonderful joy in the world - and you will never more feel lonely.'

"That, mon petit, for me is the key. The key that solves all problems - for me. I am not saying it will eternally be like that; it isn't the supreme truth, but for my present experience of the present time, it's the key."

No comments:

Post a Comment