Thursday, June 2, 2016

Forecast for Friday 3 June 2016

Friday 3 June 2016

\Retreat/

Moon in Taurus-->Gemini   ***
|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week begins at 1:43p PT | 4:43p ET | 8:43p UT  ** |
/moon goes void-of-course at 4:04p PT | 7:04p ET | 11:04p UT   * / |
until it enters Gemini at 8:02p PT | 11:02p ET | 3:03a(Sa) UT   ** |

It probably won't help to hear me moaning again about the current aspectual set-up. I can't say I am happy with it, but it is "it" for now and we have to face it and work with it as best we can. Not only do we have the Venus-Saturn imbroglio I moaned about in detail (helpfully I hope) yesterday but also the final days of an Old Moon along with that orb opposing Mars today while that planet is retrograde in Scorpio. Nothing to be alarmed about unless you are in a war zone, I would think, but it makes us question ourselves and what we are doing while trying to get to a deeper level of understanding and commitment. That is all to the good no matter how painful or disorienting it may seem. 

The Bright Hermetic Epoch begins Tuesday the 7th, lessening confusion. The Grand Square which includes the Venus-opposite-Saturn aspect loosens up considerably by Saturday the 11th. Then on the 22nd begins that 24-day period (until July 15) I have pointed out as a good vacation time or else a good time for fun, social life, meetings, parties, and possibly an old or new relationship gaining momentum or fulfillment. So we have a lot to look forward to. This weekend might be "the pits" for many of us, before the slow and relief-filled ascent out of those pits. At worst it could be despair. At best it could be a solid determination to regather yourself along with your perspective, faith, hope, and determination to carry on, rising above worry, whenever and however that becomes possible. 

Maybe re-reading what was posted yesterday in Thursday's forecast would help. It is my phenomenological-experiential take on the way most of us (or myself anyway) react to the Venus-Saturn (plus sun-Saturn this time) hard aspect, and it might help you rescue yourself from too much worry or upset. It could be a good time to get extra rest, or do what is gentle and easy yet meaningful. 

"And Jesus said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. . . . Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great."  --Luke 9: 23-24, 48  

"However angry your hearts, do not do wrong;
though you lie abed resentful, do not break silence;
pay your due of sacrifice and trust in the Lord.

"There are many who say, 'If only we might be prosperous again!
But the light of thy presence has fled from us, O Lord.'
  Yet in my heart thou hast put more happiness
  than they enjoyed when there was corn and wine in plenty.
Now I will lie down in peace, and sleep;
for thou alone, O Lord, makest me live unafraid."
--Psalm 4

{Friday} /Retreat\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment