Monday, July 18, 2016

Forecast for Tuesday 19 July 2016

Tuesday 19 July 2016

\Competence Plus Humility/

Moon in Capricorn-->Aquarius   ***
Full Moon of Cancer-Capricorn at 3:58p PT | 6:58p ET | 10:58p UT
/moon goes void-of-course at that moment   ** /
until it enters Aquarius at 8:11p PT | 11:11p ET | 3:11a(W) UT   ***

I am flowing over with politics, having just been reading about it and watching highlights of the Republican Convention plus commentaries. I don't like to make this a political journal, because good honest concerned citizens can have contrary opinions about a lot of things, but I will not hide the fact that I am a NeverTrump person. I am surprised to find myself agreeing with people such as the Bush family on that, since I agree with them on precious little otherwise! 

Frankly, I just see the man as a pathological liar. The man who wrote his best-selling autobiographical book for him has now come out saying he is sorry he did it and considers Trump to be--a step further than I had gone--a sociopath. I fear he may be right. Here is something I feel it is important to read:  Trump's ghostwriter's opinion of him. And if you read and understand that, how could you vote for such a dangerous man? Everyone of normal intelligence ought to be able to see that he is and has been a con artist deceiving only the unwary or those wanting to be deceived. I am sorry but I cannot say much good about him except that he would be a wonderful guest at a party, along with his beautiful wife Melania. That is their place, not the White House with a finger on nuclear weapons! 

I had to say that. While listening to Melania's well-spoken and charming speech I looked up her horoscope and find she is Taurus with moon in Capricorn. A stellium in Taurus (including Venus the sign's ruler) shows her career in the fashion business most definitely (as one Taurean option). The moon in Capricorn is her strong, steely, commanding presence, radiating from her eyes and face, especially because it is trine the sun and Saturn. Fascinating lady but I hope she does not become the First one . . . for the sake of our very survival. If Trump is an egomaniacal sociopath, as the man who worked with him on his book says, and as was becoming evident to me anyway from a greater distance, he is poison. Beware. I say this because I am astounded by some polls which place him within reach of the Presidency. (That does not mean I am endorsing Hillary Clinton either. Like many, I am unhappy with her but at least she and her husband appear to be sane . . . ) 

Fascinating astro-fact: Melania's birthday is April 26 (1970) while Hillary's is October 26 (1947). That is, there  birth suns are exactly opposite, on the Taurus-Scorpio axis. 

Tuesday is a Full Moon day and that means high consciousness. One becomes aware of a great many factors, both unpleasing and pleasing, and feels one can put them together and see their interrelations better than usual. 

What is it about your career, job, work, project, or position in the world which has been troubling or challenging you? That has been intense over the past few days. Today it should be getting slightly smoother at least, with awareness of how you can proceed honorably in a way which will satisfy your own standards.

Venus and Mercury together in Leo trine Saturn can be self-love (shades of Mr. Trump) or a feeling that one does not need anyone else drastically, one is self-complete in a sense, or can feel content and not lonely while focusing on one's own interests. 

Meanwhile, G*d is real, and I should have been a preacher rather than astrologer, because He is what we need more than all our contemplation of planetary positions--although He created and maintains those for our instruction, I deeply believe. Yet I always feel I need to preach, because the transcendent G*d, beyond and including the universe, is supreme over even the universal G*d whose presence and activity we can fathom partially through the planetary movements of our Sol's system. Humility before Him or Her is the beginning of the spiritual path.

{Tuesday} /Competence Plus Humility\

Cosmic Piper

P. S. Competence is orienting oneself within the Universal; humility is bowing to the Transcendent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment