Friday, July 15, 2016

Forecast for Friday 15 July 2016

Friday 15 July 2016

^Warily Loving^

Moon in Scorpio-->Sagittarius
|Karmically challenging or sobering third| of this week continues (more contemplative, serious, reflective, cautious, spiritually aspiring)
/moon void-of-course   * /
until it enters Sagittarius at 2:15a PT | 5:15a ET | 9:15a UT   **

Late morning and afternoon could be best, when you could link with someone beautiful and kindly you care about, either directly or through long-distance communication. Evening is the center of the |difficult third| period so loneliness would be normal, or being with those whose problems are apparent. 

Moving about on errands, he stops for purchases, 
Sales, entertainment. He plays cards with anyone
Willing to hazard a bet. Something in him, more serious,
Cares about justice, purpose, good-hearted business.

Superior strength makes him alert to counter any
Attack. He investigates everything pertinent to his
Goals of performance. His religion holds him to centering
Truths linked with fasts and festivals.

A snake coiled around a tree warns him of
His need for inner assurance. It could be ready
To strike were his heart not settled in truth. He moves
On to complete the day's business in time.

His life is more than just a game of cards and yet
He plays; then holds shared goals good-heartedly.

{Thursday} ^Warily Loving^

Cosmic Piper

P. S. I just read about the horrid attack in Nice, France. It occurred, according to the New York Times, at 10:30 p.m. Nice time. That is 8:30 p.m. Universal Time, and if you look at the forecast for Thursday you will see that I predicted the |difficult third| of this week to begin at 8:12 p.m. Universal Time, or 12 minutes before the Nice attack. No other astrologer in the world knows how to calculate this period, because I am the one who discovered it! And no other astrologer has ever asked me how to calculate it. It covered the Orlando killings, the Dallas killings, and the 9/11/01 attack, and many others. Why would they all occur in the |difficult third| period which Cosmic Piper discovered? All sheer chance and happenstance! according to the "scientists" who mock at astrologers. I believe that they are the ones who are in the dark. 

3 comments:

  1. It is through your "difficult" third postings that these last couple years of attacks and plane disasters and such no longer seem to take me by surprise. Though, I admit, I do get a little edgy about doing anything new as the DT comes into play.

    Thank you for posting these times, this information is actually priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I entered my reply to this as another comment, not seeing the "reply" function. Thanks again for your intelligent comments.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much, Breath-e. I hope you see this because I don't find a way to reply to you other than through a comment. I admit I don't think to check on comments because usually there are none. I am sorry I missed some of yours in the past few months. They are much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete