Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday 14 October 2015

~Hopeful~

[It happened again: I wrote this forecast and posted it to the Yahoo groups last night but forgot to put it here on Blogspot and Facebook.  Apologies again. I feel that my efforts are being wasted in these cases. I think it was the debates that killed the forecast last night because when I realized they had happened I found them to watch on YouTube, then forgot to post this here. That was the material-efficient cause; the formal cause was the moon in the Via Combusta, apparently. I'll try to be more careful after this.]

Moon in Scorpio   **<
/goes void-of-course at 5:59p PT | 8:59p ET | 0:59a(Th) UT   * < /
in the
until 8:41p PT | 11:41p ET | 3:41a(Th) UT   * /

The title "Flirting with Good Fortune" for Tuesday was very accurate for me. I was on the trail of something that could be even financially beneficial or at least helpful. But what held me up was just what I had suggested, because of the moon being both void-of-course and in the Via Combusta. I was plagued by the "little things"--computer problems, and then Microsoft insisting on an update which took a lot of time, and other things which slowed me down, to even a snail's pace. I was annoyed to find out, late at night, that the first debate among the Democratic presidential candidates had occurred and I missed it. 

But the good aspects, which I discussed yesterday (you could review that report for them) were there and were helping me in my progress, even though the "other stuff" slowed me way down. There is more to do and I hope to do it today (Wednesday). Lunar aspects are good, despite the

Luna is sextile Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Pluto, and so I call the day, at the least, 

{Wednesday} ~Hopeful~

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment