Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Extra Forecast-Warning for Tuesday 6 October

Second Thoughts (often a Mercury retrograde phenomenon):

I have to say that I was probably too rosy in my forecast for today, Wednesday 6 October 2015.

I relied too much on the lunar indications, which were fairly smooth.

But there are intense aspects within five degrees: A double opposition of Mars and Jupiter with Neptune, a square of the sun and Pluto, and a square between Venus and Saturn, this last within one degree. I believe it is the "kicker" here, explaining, with the other aspects, why this day so far has been so hard for me. 

When such aspects occur while Mercury is retrograde they are harder to handle than otherwise. There is doubt and impatience. I felt extremely impatient with neighbors and with my computer this morning. One of my neighbors felt impatient with me last night. The impatience of the Oregon killer was so intense that he exploded, literally. The impatience of military officials in Afghanistan resulted in their committing an equally criminal act. Yes, it was a war crime. Mercury retrograde does not give us an excuse for criminal acts! If people knew about it and prepared for it, they would know that temptations toward angry acts are more intense at these times, partly because the mind (Mercury) is so involved in itself that it cannot think with a broad enough perspective, on some occasions, to prevent itself from doing something either silly or extremely dangerous and wrong.

Astrology is part of humanity's evolution. As we learn to work with it we will get smarter and improve our karma. That is why I keep struggling with these aspects day by day. 

I do not mean to say that today is a "horrible day" but merely that we need to keep ourselves patient and calm while we deal with the "out of pattern" things which might upset us.

Clue: You may detect things which would give you better compensation for your efforts, even if it is premature to profit by them today. Maybe "enough," for now, is enough. Things are beginning to take form if you recognize, slowly, the form they might felicitously take.

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment