Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Forecast for Wednesday 7 October 2015

Wednesday 7 October 2015  (revisited)

The single quatrain in the forecast for today was not my intention. But perhaps it was the Cosmos' intention.

I wrote a fairly long report for the day with all the usual data and also three quatrains. Then somehow Google removed all of it except one quatrain. It was not recoverable.

So I posted that one quatrain, which was perhaps protected because it contained the name G*d.

Here are the lunar data for Wednesday, re-searched and re--typed:

Moon in Leo   **
|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week begins at 10:04a PT | 1:04p ET | 5:04p UT   * |
/goes void-of-course at 2:11p PT | 5:11p ET | 9:11p UT   * / |

In addition to those issues, resulting in a one-star day, several planets are in the 8th sector of the chart (by the field systems I have researched laboriously for 37 years), the sector of Death or Rebirth or Regeneration as well as of Loss or Gain at either a material or spiritual level, of Sharing in some deep way at its peak. That became unexpectedly significant to me this morning because as I listened to a sentimental old song I suddenly remembered a friend from years ago who was close to me and then ended his life (his bodily life at any rate). 

Remembering our times together, I burst into tears, and then remembered that I had one memento from him, something he had made himself. Picking it up and treasuring it made the grief more intense. I mention this because you also may have some hidden or conscious connection today with someone who has passed from this world. Whether you feel grief or merely fond memories, this could be something to treasure. At my moments of grief I kept telling this invisible friend "I love you" and "I believe in you." That is something we can give even to those invisible.

{Wednesday}  

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment