Monday, October 12, 2015

Forecast for Tuesday 13 October 2015

Tuesday 13 October 2015

\Flirting with Good Fortune/

Moon in Libra-->Scorpio
>Moon in Via Combusta (possible loss of morale or cosmic reshuffle)
/moon void-of-course   * < /
until it enters Scorpio at 2:39p PT | 5:39p ET | 9:39p UT   ** <

I am not going to mourn about the difficult aspects or the 1-star and 2-star day. Those are more or less mechanical designations which work over the long term but on an individual day could be misleading. Everything needs to be taken in context. You vary the recipe to meet your mood, and likewise the astrological indications can be selected, in a sense. I am feeling, Monday evening as I write, the trines between Mars-Jupiter and Pluto. They are making me very optimistic about things. The other difficult aspects are going on in the background. It seems that I have "selected" that beautiful trine to be the centerpiece of my life tonight. The others are there but I am not letting them interfere.

That is a clue about how to get through this day. We could say that the immature, or "young souls," succumb to such things as the Via Combusta and the moon void-of-course. The rest of us sometimes succumb, which is why it is good to be aware of them and avoid the dangers. But we are capable of rising above them. It helps to know about them, which is one reason for this forecast.

If you are able to focus on that trine, today could be a day of good fortune in business or in commerce, investment, budgeting, or purchases. That's partly because the trine is in earth signs and partly because Jupiter and, by a larger orb, Venus are involved. Venus is beginning (as of yesterday, Monday) her ten-degree (and then closer) trine with Jupiter, one of the most wonderful aspects in all astrology. We could hope for good luck while it lasts, through the first week of November. 

I could talk about the more difficult aspects, but am not in the mood, and also I have a lot of things to complete tonight after I finish writing and posting this. I hope you will be able to tune in to the better rather than the worse on Tuesday.

{Tuesday} /Flirting with Good Fortune\

Cosmic Piper

 P. S.  I would not be true to myself if I did not say, "Thank the Supreme Lord for whatever goodness is beginning to manifest in your life." That brings you closer to the highest Reality, which (or Who) is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment