Sunday, September 27, 2015

Forecast for Monday 28 September 2015

Monday 28 September 2015

^Other-Dimensional Endowment^

Moon in Aries    ***

Little Things . . . 

You may be tired of my rattling on about Mercury Retrograde. But I find that each time it happens I get new insights into it while it seems to dominate life for me. The implications and depths of it are just not suspected by anyone, including astrologers! So I go on and on about it. Often I leave out the "little things" but here are some from my own life as of Sunday morning, when not only was Mercury remaining retrograde but the moon was void-of-course:

Got up not too late but dawdled in bed, not sure whether to go to Unity Church here or not (have never been to it). Finally decided to go but knew that by then I would be late. Felt that it didn't matter, I would go. 

Then, going online, I noticed that no one had commented on my forecast for Sunday. That rarely happens. So I double-checked and found that although I had emailed it to the Yahoo groups, I had not posted it on Blogspot or in Facebook. I had forgotten to do that last night when, of course, Mercury was retrograde and also Luna was void-of-course, as she was in the morning when I finally posted the forecast hours late. We can be forgetful and late during the M-R periods. We seem compelled to do things "out of pattern" part of the time. 

Just as I was almost ready to head out the door to church I noticed that the jacket I wanted to wear had, inexplicably, some dark gummy stuff on its collar. Where did that come from? I have no idea! So I took it into the bathroom and rubbed hand soap into it until it came out. This made me even later of course.

I decided not to rush. M-R plus moon void made me feel, "This is just the way things are happening, let it be." I felt good dawdling. But then I saw my bus coming into the station, so ran like crazy to catch it. I did catch it but as I got change out of my pocket a quarter fell off the bus onto the curb. The driver waited while I recovered it. I apologized. This is the first time ever that I have dropped change onto the curb while getting onto a bus. You will notice such "firsts" -- usually not ones you are proud of! -- at these M-R times. It was also the first time I had found some weird gummy stuff on the collar of that jacket I have owned for 24 years. And this was the first time I ever had gone to the Unity church in Seattle. It seemed a good time because the pastor, Karen Lindvig, was returning from her Sabbatical that week, according to the website. "Re-turning" is also something that happens a lot during M-R times. I was re-turning to a Unity church for the first time since I used to visit them in New York City decades ago.

The bus ride was fine. Not everything goes wrong during M-R. A sweet-looking young lady in black sat next to me and was fiddling with stuff in her purse and with her cell phone, seemingly worried, perhaps late to something as I was. I felt like telling her, "Don't worry, it's just Mercury retrograde and the moon void-of-course," but most people are not ready for such useful information. She chatted sweetly about other things like the bus route. 

As I walked into the church the usher informed me I was not really late; the announcements had just ended. Good, I find those utterly boring usually. I picked what looked like a harmless pew, but before long someone sitting behind me saw fit to keep bumping the pew somehow with his foot or knee. I was furious because this is one of my pet peeves. If it happens in a theater I will turn around and say out loud so everyone can hear, "Please stop that." In a church I didn't want to do that so, while Rev. Karen was just getting into her sermon, I got up and moved down to another pew. All eyes were on me, including hers. "What is this guy doing?" I didn't care. Fortunately the new pew was free of kickers behind it but the lady off to my left was a weirdo, singing loudly and swaying to the music. OK, I can deal with that by looking the other way. Well, you can see that during retrograde I accomplished another "first"--I re-pewed myself. 

The sermon was surprisingly good. I liked Rev. Karen, as I thought I would from her photo on the website. She was recalling things that happened during her Sabbatical summer in Italy. Now here comes another Mercury-retrograde phenomenon, Synchronicity. I have had a strange synchronous relation to Italy lately, in that so many people I know either have been there, are going there, or talk about it. And then, of course, the Pope from Rome has been a hot topic all week. Rev. Karen ended her talk by showing photos of Michelangelo's works including the Sistine Chapel paintings. Oddly enough, two weeks ago I found a book left downstairs, William James's Varieties of Religious Experience (deservedly a classic) and picked it up. On the cover is the most-famous part of the Sistine Chapel ceiling, G*d the Father extending his hand toward the hand of Adam the first man. I now see that book every day lying in my living room for me to read when I can. And Rev. Karen ended her presentation with exactly that painting on the screen behind her. Yes, during the M-R times we experience amazingly meaningful synchronicities. Let's be alert to them. (Was this intended to tell me that I ought to read that book? Maybe.)

Sorry, I'm not done with the "little things." I took the bus home and got off at the Safeway to pick up a few items. I loaded them in a bag and started home. Be it noted that I "reverted" (another M-R phenomenon) to buying some stuff I have avoided for months, maybe a whole year, some carbohydrate-high salty snack foods. I was ashamed of myself for buying them but I felt I had a right to indulge. We "revert" to old habits, good or bad, during M-R quite often. But then on the way home I stopped in my tracks, realizing I had forgotten an important item. I turned and walked back two blocks, re-entered the store, re-walked to the back of it for the item, re-checked out, and told the very courteous attendant I had forgotten something. I then re-walked those two blocks, sat down to rest in a place I had never sat before (another "first"), and continued home.

Boring? Yes, but it seems to me that everyone's life is taken up with a lot of these "little things" which seem out-of-pattern, crazy, peculiar, incompetent, or just disturbing or time-wasting, during every M-R period. You will not find them catalogued by the statisticians who say astrology is bunk, but they happen to everyone. 

There, enough of that! I am reporting it to help you recognize these things in your own life. It helps to know that they are not just flukes or incompetencies, but part of the universal order, somehow or other. It is quite fascinating, as if some other dimension were trying to enter this one and as a consequence strange things happen or we forget things or . . . Wonderland. The Mercury-Retrograde periods have, for human beings on Planet Earth, some amazing metaphysical-ontological reality no one has yet comprehended intellectually. But we can sense it, feel it, and work with it, which is why I am writing this. 

Monday: I hope some of the Full Moon (also an eclipse) remains with us, for Sunday evening as it was exact I felt a flood of spiritual energy and fulfillment. I believe we can hold on to that, to some degree at least.

Luna spends the day moving toward a trine with Venus very late at night, and that makes it a fairly lucky day at least for social matters, perhaps also for household matters and purchases of clothing or housewares or spending on friends. (Of course with Mercury retrograde one might make a bad choice, but not necessarily, and sometimes surprising items turn up at such times.)  

Venus's conjunction with Mars continues, though they seem to be moving at the same speed, very rare because Venus is the faster except when recovering from her retrogradation as now. This is a long-drawn-out flirtation! What does it correspond to in your life? Come now, you know! Well, it should get better, maybe even today or tonight, if not in reality then in perception and understanding.

He was high-minded enough to consider his friend's deep needs
And the friend began to reciprocate. Two angels noticed and came
To help them forward. When one met with an accident, the other
Took care of his wife and children. With recovery came laughter.

She labors hard and long each day in a job paying little. 
Her misanthropic boss is acquisitive and self-centered, afraid
Of loss. He warns others to save and beware; but no one
Warns him to relax, trust, confide, appreciate,give.

The blue star over the clear lake doesn't go away. Its blessing
Floods the sky with a panorama which to the smart turns into
A magic carpet they jump on. Then they become flexible, kind
And inventive. All points to a supernormal endowment.

{Monday} ^Other-Dimensional Endowment~

Cosmic Piper



No comments:

Post a Comment