Thursday, September 3, 2015

Forecast for Friday 4 September 2015

Friday 4 September 2015

}Understanding Mellows{

Moon in Gemini
|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week continues (until Saturday mid-morning)   ** |

The autumnal mood was obvious to me yesterday, and I enjoyed it, even listening to some recorded college band music of the fight songs they play during football games. Needed some autumn leaves plus cider or beer to go along with that but didn't have them.

Virgo is a summer sign but it sure feels like it is the bridge between summer and autumn. It's the harvest sign. Both my grandfathers were Virgo and were farmers. 

The indication in the forecast of "travel" or a "travel mode in consciousness" came out for me in peculiar ways. I found myself sitting on the floor and reading about international news in the Christian Science Monitor Weekly (I recommend it) and then an article about how people in various parts of the world spend their summer vacations. So I was traveling vicariously all over the world while the planets were in "travel mode" positions, but didn't leave my apartment. Later I did, and while I was out I felt that peculiar "vacation" mode all around me in the attitudes of people. One can be "traveling afar" in one's own neighborhood.

That mode continues today. It is also a good time for study, no matter what the variety but maybe especially religio-philosophic or spiritual. 

Many will feel prosperous, no matter what the stock market is doing (futures trading is down as I write on Thursday evening). Both money and love are under peculiar pressures but also peculiar opportunities. It's the absent love which is still present, the missing loved one who is present in one's heart. It's accepting and making do with whatever human companionship is available and realizing that that is just the perfect companionship for the present, according to the Cosmic Will which knows far more than our personal selective process. There is verbal conversation and there is also telepathic conversation, and the two may be combined so that one's words intimate more than they would ordinarily.

Today (Friday) as yesterday is very good for work at home or organizing one's place or headquarters in a way which helps one feel more secure and ordered--also able to be a gracious host to oneself and others or enjoy one's own living and working quarters (a host to oneself).

What you do well, your specialty, could get public recognition in a back-handed sort of way. Human beings at best can be gracious in recognizing and applauding one another's peculiar skills, for each one complements or supplements the others. 

{Friday} {Understanding Mellows}

Cosmic Piper

P. S.  I, Hugh Higgins, and Quentin de Chalfont-Mymms, a counselor and spiritual healer, will be interviewed on a radio show Friday evening at 7 p.m. Pacific Time, 10 p.m. Eastern Time. Suzanne Montalalou will be the interviewer, on Alternative Public Radio International, a blogcast radio station. The interview should be archived also for later listening. I do not know the details yet but will try to post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment