Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Message for Thursday 4 January 2024 }Delay or Respite{

Message for  Thursday 4 January 2024

}Delay oRespite{

Time-wasting! That is what this period feels like, to me. Things and people and lawsuits and business details go in circles. Sometimes there are benefits and yet there are doubts. Politics especially is entangled in differences of viewpoint one can hardly even define. "Right" and "left" hardly mean anything. People wisely do not trust the standard media.

I admire those who keep on working no matter what. I know how hard that is because researching and writing these reports has been problematical, and people responsible for large corporations or campaigns have many more duties than I. Many of them who know nothing of astrology, and would not believe in the Mercury cycles, just keep plugging away through thick and, mostly, thin.

I admire that, and understand why some believe astrology demoralizes people by making them feel there is never a good time for anything. 

Every time is a good time for doing the best one can, but the Slow or Dark Mercury Epoch (continuing through January 20) makes it harder. Details which have no ultimate importance become important because they are obstacles and delays. Today I was actually required to redo some paperwork because I had not put seven zeros (0000000) before the beginning of an 8-digit account number! Plenty of nothin', which took nearly an hour out of my day (travel time and communication time)

As maybe a devil's advocate, I have to say that sometimes doing nothing (000), oresting, is better than getting tangled in extraneous tasks. 

Venus square Saturn is a test of love. The most difficult features of the loved one come to the fore, and yet love may grow stronger in spite of that, or even because of it. 

The sun in good aspect with Jupiter and Uranus, in earth signs, makes for good common sense. I moved my bed from one area in my apartment to another and hope it will improve daily living. Time will tell, and this WAITING is part of the inconvenience involved in the slow Mercury cycle.

Happy 11th Day of Christmas!

{Thursday} {Delay oRespite}

Cosmic Piper

Moon in Libra

<moon in the Via Combusta: Doubts during a sort of reshuffling phase, today and tomorrow, but slow reorganization can be helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment