Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Message for Wednesday 17 January 2024 ^Idiotic Confusion, or Ruler Indeed?^

Message for Wednesday 17 January 2024

^Idiotic Confusion, oRuler Indeed?^

You don't want to hear it, nor do I, but we are still in a Dark or Slow Hermetic Epoch until Sunday the 21st. In other words, we are suffering the same confusing, chaotic circumstances most associate with Mercury-retrograde periods. Example: Last night after a spiritual meeting I went to a supermarket and filled my basket. Just as I got to the checkout counter there was a loud blasting sound and the lights went out. They came back on, partially, but nothing could be checked out but what could be paid for with cash. I had to leave most of my groceries behind and take only what I could pay for with the thirty dollars I had in cash. And I had been quite happy with the choices I had made but had to leave behind. Aargh. Then out on the street walking home I warned people walking toward the store. 

Another example: Yesterday a website I use daily was not working properly. I phoned the group that keeps it in service and left a message. Then after losing an hour or so I tried again and found that they had changed the appearance of the site but if I clicked on the new "button" I could in fact use it. Good. Then today I got a call from them but they weren't in my database so the phone didn't ring. When I saw the call in the log I phoned back and left a message thanking them and explaining I had seen the answer to the website issue. More unneeded phoning and messaging for both of us. The only gain was that I entered their phone number in my contacts for future use if ever needed. Mercury retrograde? Sure felt like it but it was the extended Dark Hermetic Epoch (November 25 through January 20). 

And there are "little things." I find myself walking from the living room to the kitchen, and back, more often because I have forgotten something. Things fall on the floor more often. You have your own examples, I am sure.

The sun's symbol for today, Wednesday: "An indescribable scene; chaos, confusion, dissolving views." Pluto has been often at that degree in recent months, for example on October 7 when the Hamas slaughter of young Israelis at a music festival began the horrible Hamas-Israel war now continuing. Charubel says that it gives "weak intellect or idiocy." Or, if you ask me, a release of demonic craziness.

And so we are forewarned of that as a tendency today; it could even lead to "a broken tree struck by a lightning flash" or "abortive projects, vain ambitions and unfortunate relationships." Hopes could be cut off through catastrophe; the keyword is Abscission. It is not likely to be that dire for very many of us but we may be aware of the suffering of others. Karma, hidden and sneaky, determines so very much in our lives.

While on the topic of the current Dark Epoch: I congratulate Vivek Ramaswamy for his amazing attempt at a presidential nomination, campaigning in the Iowa caucus. Was he mistaken in doing this, and would it have been better, with Cosmic Piper's advice, to stay out of the race? No, because it was something he deeply needed to do, and it could have good results later on. In another example, Bill Ackman the multi-billionaire is attempting to run a candidate (nobody remembers his name) in the Democratic primaries. He made the decision during this Dark Epoch and in this case I do believe it would have been better to save his money.

But he, as well as Vivek on the other side, are attempting to be "birds" in "a large aviary," in other words a Community (which is the keyword). "Man's everyday problems have their solution in his breadth of resources. His administration of human potentialities on this social level is his self-fulfillment. The keyword is Community." "Birds of a feather" have to associate, like it or not, with "birds of another feather" and either flock together or fight or flee to various corners of the aviary. So it seems to be happening in politics.

Are there better answers? Yes, in Charubel's symbol for Pluto's position. That planet has occupied that degree frequently during recent months, and shall occupy it again from September 1 through November 18, during the final weeks of the campaign and the election itself. Here it is: "A shepherd on the mountain top with crook in hand, looking out for the locality of his sheep. This symbol denotes one who, by reason of his superior powers and advantageous position in life will be called to be a leader and a commander of a society, a community, or perchance a nation, in the capacity of president. It is pre-eminently the degree of rule, and the ruler indicated by it shall be a ruler indeed." Charubel seems to almost guarantee that such a president shall be elected in November. Let us hope.

I don't disguise my feeling that, of the candidates, Bobby Kennedy comes closest to that description, and it happens that today is his birthday.

{Wednesday} ^Idiotic Confusion, oRuler Indeed?^

Cosmic Piper

Moon in Aries (until very early Thursday)

No comments:

Post a Comment