Sunday, December 31, 2023

Message for Monday 1 January 2024 Happy New Year!

Message for Monday 1 January 2024

Happy New Year!

That's about all I am going to say for now. What with Mercury still retrograde, and the |hard third of the week| hitting the New Year weekend, I feel exhausted.

I am going to take off a few days, perhaps, but shall try to post at least the lunar data.

I am not "losing it," and neither are you. But it sure can feel that way at a time like this. The insane wars going on are one strong, horrible symptom of it, and each of us individually has seemingly "crazy" complexities to work out, daily or hourly. Today a party in my building was planned for a certain hour, then I was told it had been canceled, then I went downstairs to see about it and stumbled and fell, losing my cap and shoe on the stairwell. So much fun. A neighbor didn't get my text because his phone was asleep and that caused more chaos. It's likely this kind of stuff is happening in your life too. We are not losing it but are coping with (learning from?) Mercury the trickster while he goes backward. 

And things will NOT necessarily get any better when that planet turns direct on Tuesday because the Slow or Dark Epoch continues through January 20.

Nevertheless, Happy 2024!

Monday 1: Moon in Virgo

|Karmically sobering, challenging third| of this week continues until 9:10p PT | 12:10a(Tu) ET | 5:10a(Tu) UT

Mercury turns direct at 7:09p PT | 10:09p ET | 2:09a(Tu) UT

Tuesday 2: Moon in Virgo-->Libra

/moon goes void-of-course at 3:37p PT | 6:37p ET | 11:37p UT

until it enters Libra at 4:48p PT | 7:48p ET | 12:48a(W) UT

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment