Friday, November 17, 2017

Message for Weekend of Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 November 2017; And More

Weekend of Saturday 18-Sunday 19 November 2017; and current Dark Hermetic Epoch

^Subtle Transition^

First, the daily data:

Saturday 18 November 2017
New Moon of Scorpio at 3:43a PT | 6:43a ET | 11:43a UT
Moon enters Sagittarius at 11:00a PT | 2:00p ET | 6:00p UT; the moon / void-of-course before that
Daily Rating:   During the void-of-course, morning   1.71
   Later beginning at 11:00a PT | 2:00p ET | 7:00p UT  1.17

Sunday 19 November 2017
Moon in Sagittarius
|Karmically serious third of this week begins at 5:54a PT | 8:54a ET |   1:54p UT (until early Wednesday, almost three days this time because   the moon is slow)
Daily Rating   1.87

The Dark Hermetic Epoch lasting until January 10 began Wednesday. I am feeling it as a need to relax a little, let go, and find my way in a new way over the next few days, without neglecting duties or usual routines.

I hope that goes well for you also. We feel especially logy, slow, or internally focused because of the New Moon. 

Maybe we need a time, whether a few hours or a few days, when we let ourselves drift--or, perhaps better, go deep within where there is utter stability in our eternal Source.

I feel mental fatigue because as you know I have spent the past week reviewing daily charts, almost a hundred of them now, over the past several decades and trying to arrive at a better understanding of them, as expressed through a "rating system" for each day. True, a numeral value for the day, as "bad" or "good," is superficial in a sense. Yet in another way it could be highly valuable as a guide toward one's poise toward the day, one's options, whether to hold back and be conservative, plodding along, or take some gambles and be adventurous and have some fun. 

Anyway, I continue working on the method. It is embarrassing that I have had to keep modifying it. Doubtless some will conclude that that shows I don't know what I'm doing. Rather, it shows that I am conscientious and serious. When I make a modification, I go back and check all the charts, almost a hundred now, to make sure the new value of a given aspect or condition does not upset the needed values of days in the archive. Sometimes it's two steps forward and one back,but there has been progress. For example: I myself thought it odd that today (as I write), Friday November 16, had a 2.44 rating, which is very high. I did some research on the charts in the archive and found that the ones with the Part of Fortune in the 12th sector were uniformly happening on dismal days with dismal happenings. So it was clear that I could subtract quite a lot from the daily values for those days, and that made Friday's rating come down from 2.44 to merely .70, with some other modifications such as taking the moon in Scorpio, the second half, as just as negative as in the first half (the Via Combusta). That is something I have noticed over the years, and now it has been quantified. I also modified some of the values of the daily planetary aspects, and then checked every chart to make sure it didn't upset previous "good" days turning them into "bad" ones. It was safe. It seemed obvious that recent ratings were excessively high. I believe that has been corrected.

A skeptic would say, probably, that this is an example of what goes on in a "pseudo-science": The deluded practitioners or experimenters never have enough data to be statistically significant and so they jump to false conclusions. I know they are not right about astrology as a whole; but they could be right about this rating system, if it turns out to be a dismal failure in practice. I would not be offended if you noticed that the rating for Friday seemed way wrong. It was not a horrible day for me but not a thrilling one either, just pretty normal and even sub-normal in mood.

So, I am asking you for a vacation! Without pay. I need a few days to sit back, re-study all this, and see where it is going, and make more modifications perhaps. 

I hope the current DHE is not too confusing for you. Maybe you can let yourself see life in a different way and experiment a bit with alternative viewpoints. Not, however, to the point where you get lost. Some routines you deeply believe in are really valuable, even necessary, at these times to prevent chaos in mind or affairs.

{Weekend}  ^Subtle Transition^

Cosmic Piper


November 2017  Daily Ratings  (Average = 1.00)

18 Saturday  During the void-of-course, morning   1.71
   Later beginning at 11:00a PT | 2:00p ET | 7:00p UT  1.17
19 Sunday  1.87
20 Monday  .91    but after 4:28p PT | 7:28p ET | 12:28a(Tu) UT  .81
21 Tuesday   1.29
22 Wednesday   1.91
23 Thursday   1.14  Except during v-of-c, about 2:30a-12 noon PT | 5:30a-3p ET  .94
24 Friday   2.4
25 Saturday   1.09    but after 6:30p PT | 9:30p ET   .86
26 Sunday   .71

This looks pretty rosy, because we have a lot of favorable aspects right now. It will not always be that way and ultimately there may be about as many less-than-1 as more-than-1 days. That is the important dividing line.

Further research has resulted in some changes to the above ratings. But I am very careful, when making an adjustment, to be sure it does not adversely affect the ratings of previous charts studied. I go back and review all of them no matter how tedious that may seem. These ratings are intended to be effective from dawn to midnight of the given day. The midnight-to-dawn quarter of each day partakes somewhat of the nature of the days on either side of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment