Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Message for Tuesday 14 November 2017

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Moon in Libra
< moon enters the Via Combusta at 7:39p PT | 10:39p ET | 3:39a(W)   UT
Daily Rating: 3.00.   During the Via Combusta (time above, evening):   2.00

Welcome, almost, to the Dark Hermetic Epoch! I say that because, totally unexpectedly, the power went out where I live in the afternoon just minutes before I was going to do the preparation for this report. It was out until after midnight. It seems that the DHE, which begins Wednesday, was giving a warning of itself through literal darkness. I have seen this happen before. "Coming events cast their shadows before . . . " 

And so I could not begin this report until nearly two in the morning and it will be brief. I then, when I could finally use my computer again, had to redo the calculations for this new system of daily ratings. 

You will note also that the rating for Monday was only .44, and the lights went out (where I live). This was late afternoon, but I said to myself, "Maybe they won't come on again until after midnight" when we would have a "better day." And sure enough, that is exactly what happened, because the rating for Tuesday is 3.00.

Incidentally (and I shall be saying more of this), the period from midnight to dawn partakes of the nature of the days on both sides. Sometimes it seems to fit the report and rating for the previous day, sometimes for the following day. The "day" itself for which the report is meant to be accurate is from dawn until midnight, as it were.

There will be no "regular report" based on detailed examination of Tuesday's chart; instead I refined and extended the following Daily Ratings. Some of them are slightly different than in yesterday's report. I hope they will be useful:

Tuesday November 14:  3.00. During the Via Combusta (time above,      evening): 2.00
Wednesday 15:  .56
Thursday 16:  .53
Friday 17: 2.44
Saturday 18: During the void-of-course, morning:  1.31
   Later beginning 11:00a PT | 2:00p ET | 7:00p UT:  1.55

The basic clue is that anything less than 1 is more difficult; anything more than 1 is generally smoother, less troublesome, happier. 

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment