Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Forecast for Wednesday 27 January 2016

Wednesday 27 January 2016

\Whole-Heartedness/

Moon in Virgo
|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week continues all day
(until Thursday at 4:39a PT | 7:39a ET | 12:39p UT)

Luna with Jupiter today in the sign Virgo could emphasize health, eating, exercising, everything connected with self-reform or self-improvement. A friend who has ended his smoking and drinking habits is a real inspiration. I believe Jupiter in this sign helped him to do that, although the credit goes to his own good sense, self-respect and intelligent self-control. Many of us may be working on such issues in one way or another. (Thinking of this friend helped me resist buying a bottle of wine tonight when I was grocery shopping, and I am very happy now without it.) 

I have to say that I can feel the Dark Hermetic Epoch continuing (until February 14) even though Mercury has turned direct. Some things seem harrowing, even the traditional Mercury retrograde problems like computer slowness, backtracking, losing track of things, too many complications, and so on. However, things seem considerably less confusing. 

I can also feel the happy vibrations of Venus sextile Mars, which began Monday and shall continue through February 19. I spent some time with friends I hadn't seen in quite a while and all were in a pleasant mood. Let us expect and manifest more of that as the days go by. Venus's sextile with Neptune, increasing, will also help. It can provide a natural, drugless high, brought about by our natural soul-connections and our link with the Supreme Whose nature, according to Sri Aurobindo and the Vedas, is bliss. 

{Wednesday} /Whole-Heartedness\

Cosmic PIper

No comments:

Post a Comment