Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Message for Thursday 15 October 2020

Thursday 15 October 2020

}Spiral Staircase{

Moon in Libra
|Karmically serious or sobering third| of this week begins at 12:26p PT | 3:26p ET | 7:26p UT (until Saturday evening) 
< moon enters the Via Combusta at 10:35p PT | 1:35a(F) ET | 5:35a(F) UT (until very late Saturday night) 

A solitary tree on a rocky height is threaded
By a dark cloud threatening betrayal.
Still it's a point of hope for a traveler
Struggling abortively through knee-deep mud.

He's big, almost a giant, but he failed in most
Things.  His ambitions need better direction. 
Without sensitiveness he rawly pushes to 
Establish himself like a boxer entering a ring. 

From the mud he climbs up a spiral staircase 
And circles round in the dark.  Sunshine at the top
Discloses men and women in festive attire
Assembled together with humane feelings.

From lonely beginnings mutual advantages develop. 
Astral festivity translates to human concord.

Cosmic Piper

P. S.  Mercury retrograde, as of Tuesday evening, has been evident to me in my neighbors, who have been upset by various factors in their lives and doing "out of pattern" things which pulled me away from my own routines.  That's okay with me, because knowing about MR's tricks, I was able to adapt myself much more smoothly than if I hadn't known.  Also, one good thing was that I researched something about a possible purchase of a tablet for (mostly) reading and consulted a friend who has one, who gave me excellent advice.  Yet, with MR, I am not even sure I will follow it up, yet I feel relieved to know what he told me.  It can be a REsearch time, and sometimes RElief.  

Hugh / C P 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment