Friday, October 30, 2020

Message for Halloween Weekend of October 31-November 1, 2020

 Weekend of October 31-November 1, 2020


\All Hallows Weekend/

Dear Faithful Readers,

I really appreciate your attention to these daily reports.  I have labored for 21 years to keep them going and to improve them as best I know how.  It is often exhausting, sometimes exhilarating.  Those of you who have commented or responded have kept me going.  Also, a quest for Truth has kept me going, and the amazing input from long-"dead' astrologers whose works I quote here.  The wisdom of their words is very much alive.

In the forecast for today (Friday as I write) we have: " The moon square Saturn (hard third of the week) fits with "a man standing in an open field with a broken plow."  There may seem to be misfortune, hindrance, and lack of opportunity. . . .  We can either fix the "broken plow" or accomplish something not requiring it."  

I have to admit that I don't feel like "fixing" a "broken plow" today so I am not going to write a forecast for this weekend including Halloween, not one using the symbols as I usually do.  

I'm going to vote, and that will require some time to review the candidates in my local and congressional races and their statements of their positions.  I am not happy with either presidential candidate.  But I care about this election.  

It's Halloween, and that is The Eve of All Hallows, not a time for scary costumes, ghosts and goblins but for revering the spirits of those who have gone on into the "next world."  All Hallows is November 1.  That is All Saints Day.  November 2, Monday, is All Souls Day in the Church.  I am not a Roman Catholic but I revere these traditions.  

Mercury Retrograde is with us in a big way.  I have tried to explain some of what it means, but there is always more! because life is complex and seems even more so during these phases of the Mercury cycle.  Mercury will turn direct on election day itself,  Tuesday, and this is interesting because Donald Trump is a Gemini, ruled by Mercury, and we do not know what this will mean for him.  I have resisted the impulse to predict the election.  A writer for the Mountain Astrologer magazine reviewed the standard "progressions" of both candidates, thoroughly, and concluded that Biden would win.  Another astrologer whom I have known for decades, Henry Weingarten who runs the Astrologers' Fund, which counsels investors, has predicted another Trump victory (and says he predicted his unexpected win four years ago).  We shall see.  

You may feel "blue" more than usual while Mercury is retrograde.  And after it turns direct, until November 19.  But you may also be very good at sensing what your past means, what the people in your life mean to you, and how to link with those you see no more, whether they are in distant places or in "the next world."  The three days of Halloween, All Saints, and All Souls could be specially significant this time. 

Often we feel "a little lost" during the Mercury Retrograde period.  Or even lost in a big way.  That is normal and you can cope with it in your own way as best you can.  Prayer of course is one of the best ways.  And spiritual study.  G*d does not "go on vacation" even though our minds seem to do so.

Saturday 31 October 2020
Moon in Taurus
Full Moon of Scorpio-Taurus is here, exact at 7:50a PT | 10:50a ET | 2:50p UT  
|Karmically serious or sobering third| of this week remains until 1:00p PT | 4:00p ET | 8:00p UT 

Sunday 1 November 2020
Moon in Taurus
/moon goes void-of-course at 7:31p PT | 10:31p ET | 2:31a(M) UT

/All Hallows Weekend\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment