Thursday, September 20, 2018

Message for Friday 21 September 2018

Friday 21 September 2018

}Illegitimate or Legitimate Flight from Worry{

Moon in Aquarius
/moon goes void-of-course at 10:14a PT | 1:14p ET | 5:15p UT

I'm not sure that moaning and groaning about hard aspects helps anyone. I have to do it sometimes to be honest. I feel that not just myself but all the people around me (and whom I know on the Internet) are going through a hard time, and I ascribe it to (a) Mars square Uranus, which seems to last an eternity and is still with us (punk-rock whining or repressed or explosive anger), (b) Venus square Mars, which as pointed out before lasts until mid-October (Kavanaugh versus Blasey-Ford, as one instance), and (c) now both sun and Mercury square Saturn, lasting through the first week of October. This is always depressing, though on the positive side it stimulates realism, practicality and long hard endeavor. Saturn says "This is your dharma, your karma, your work, now do it!" The sun, sometimes, say, "No, that's beneath my dignity!" Then there is trouble, missed assignments, loss and hard feelings. Or, if the sun says, "Yes, Saturn, I see the reason for your assignment, let's get on with it!" all can go well.

The general feeling from all these aspects hitting at once can be, "Nothing is going right, I am weary, exploited, spent, and for what?" Or it can be "Not a lot is easy now but I am going to do the best I can and wait for smoother times, which will be much better if I face the music and do what I need to do." 

End of work-ethic sermon! I am giving it to myself mostly but you are along for the ride. Still, I should not apologize for it because we all need it. 

The bright spot is the Bright Hermetic Epoch which I have pointed out is with us now, and we are in the center of it so you can sit down and figure out the best approach to your work, money, diet, health, and any project. Your judgment is good.

Friday:  There is poetic and prophetic hope.  "The moon shining across a lake" shows rapport with someone or other at least for a time. The song Melodie by Cro linked here reflects this. It's a nice, uplifting video and good music (you don't need to know the German). 

The derelict soldier deviating from duty is still with us. This could be something in you or someone you work with. The moon v-of-c late morning or early afternoon for the rest of the day may give us an excuse for slacking off except for true essentials. We learn in mysterious ways, "A man gaining secret knowledge from a paper he is reading."  

The defiant deserter from the navy also is lurking around the port. Hence the old punk tune by Good Charlotte, a bit of whining against the way things are, the navy officers and regulations. Oh we may as well whine if we feel like it maybe, if that "gets it out of the system."  An archer shooting toward a flight of birds for no reason could be some fruitless speculative project. Again the v-of-c moon could be an excuse. 

You may have occult ability or know those who do. Together we are conquering the demons of the world if we stay righteous.  Ceremonials or rituals, ecclesiastical, rabbinical or mystical could be effective. 

{Friday}  {Illegitimate or Legitimate Flight from Worry}

I Just Wanna Live (punk whining)


Melodie by Cro (you will enjoy this) 

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment