Monday, August 13, 2018

Message for Tuesday 14 August 2018

Tuesday 14 August 2018

}Guardianship{

Moon in Libra
|Karmically serious or challenging third| of this week continues (until early Wednesday)

Mercury Retrograde update:  I don't know what is happening in your life but I know what's happening in mine, so:  I told you that I had found the blotch on my carpet "unnerving" and was going to fix it  Not yet! Because other things intervened. This is common during the MR period and the whole Dark or Slow Hermetic Epoch. It is "slow" for good reason, however, because it makes us stop doing something which seems essential to do something else which might, in our soul's evolution, be more essential. I did not work on the carpet partly because old friends contacted me Saturday and invited me to visit them. I could not turn that down. It was a good experience but required a change in plans and some quick thinking to decide on an agenda. I got there but not without trouble: Buses late, common for MR, and then, worse, I somehow managed to leave a recently purchased pair of sunglasses on the bus seat. I could not make the glamorous entrance I had hoped to make! Maybe that was good as a cure for my vanity. Later in the day I bought another pair, very similar and for exactly the same price. I had purchased the lost pair also in the DHE. (To stretch a point, "dark" glasses!) The new pair is more to my liking so one might say there was a slight advantage in the process, although I in essence paid twice as much for this pair as I should have. 

The visiting with old friends is also common during a DHE. I had not seen two of them for a year or more and one not for three years. We REgather threads of old memories and old associations and friendships. It can be a wonderful process which we need, although it may seem to "interfere" with other things we had planned to do. Usually that is all to the good. It's a REunion. 

Then, I told you that my desk lamp which I had used happily for 6 years stopped working. I struggled along for two weeks without any desk lamp. Again, to stretch a point, the "dark" epoch! Then Sunday a friend invited me to go shopping and he found for me a perfect new lamp which I am very happy with. So, one can REplace something during the REtrograde and the DHE.  Question: This new one has an unusual semi-fluorescent bulb and I don't know yet how I shall REplace it when needed. Also, oddly, it sometimes will not light up when I first turn it on and I have to do that twice, REpeat the turning-on process, but then it works fine. Maybe there's a reason I found it in a thrift store! It is REusable, however, so far, and quite elegant looking, much of it beautiful walnut wood.  

I have noted many many more sirens out in the street--fire or ambulance--during this DHE. I do not count them but would guess at least twice as many as usual. One is screeching or wailing right now. More accidents, and more health problems most likely. Also, perhaps, more false alarms.

Mysterious disappearances during the DHE! We have already discussed Mollie Tibbetts (Iowa) and Sam Sayers (Washington) and now we can add Paddy Moriarty, who disappeared in the outback of Australia, from a town of only 11 people, on December 16, 2017, in the middle of a Mercury Retrograde period. No traces of him or his dog have been found and homicide is suspected. It's a fascinating story. It sounds like the pilot episode of a TV series. 

From the forecast for Monday:
  
There could be insult or injury even from someone one feels as kin. This is probably based on misunderstanding.

There are secret conferences going on and deals made in them. Sometimes what therein happens could be the beginning of the end of a career if there is scandal or disgrace.

Well, at one point Omarosa and Trump felt each other as "kin" and now there is nothing but insult and injury between them. Obviously either she did not understand him or he did not understand her from the beginning of their association.This dominates a certain gossipy portion of the headlines. The "secret conferences" referred to could be those Omarosa secretly recorded and is now making public. What fun (?). Actually what happened in some of those secret conferences was "the beginning of the end" of Omarosa's career with Trump, and some might say could be "the beginning of the end" of Trump. Not likely! 

Because also from Monday's forecast:  
One with superior powers and an advantageous position is naturally fit to lead whether or not his viewpoint is universally approved.
Of course many would dispute that Trump is "fit to lead" but that he is lucky at keeping his position nobody could dispute. 

Tuesday:  "Serving others" sounds boring to some, yet others take to it and enjoy it. One of the latter may be prominent in your awareness. You may also sense such an urge within yourself. 

You feel you need to be a guardian of something precious. Hints of autumn: "A blazing fireplace in a deserted home." Hints also of the California fires.

A leader, commander or ruler is prominent. You may contemplate what it might mean for you to be such yourself. 

Being supplanted or replaced in your career could be a fear. However, the harder you are to replace the safer you are.

"A secret business conference" is redolent of Elon Musk's seemingly bizarre announcement that he might take Tesla private, backed up by Saudi financiers. From MarketWatch, Monday:  "All of Wall Street wanted to know more about Elon Musk’s claims last week that he had the funding to take Tesla Inc. private.After Musk explained himself Monday morning, investors now know that his “funding secured” tweet last week was premature at best." Shades of Mercury Retrograde! We can do things which are premature and, in after-view, ill-considered. Add to this other factors always going on in the Trump administration and investigations of it. In your own case you might see how you are advantaged by factors you prefer not to discuss with anyone.

The |difficult third| of the week makes us melancholy, retiring, and sensitive, though sympathetic to others who suffer. We may feel that we have no adequate "support group." Yet ultimately there is something humane and benevolent going on. Either philanthropy or special kindness to chosen individuals may engross you if your aspirations are lofty and graciously enfolding.

[I disclaim all responsibility for changes in type size and other formatting errors here. Google did it and there are serious glitches in their system.]
Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment