Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Message for Wednesday 6 September 2017

Wednesday 6 September 2017

~Ultimate Patience and Grace~

Moon in Pisces
/moon goes void-of-course at 1:30p PT | 4:30p ET | 8:30p UT
|Karmically serious or challenging third| of this week continues (until Thursday afternoon)

It's pretty intense. I feel sometimes that I am not preparing you for the days, because I am too optimistic. I did not prepare you adequately for Tuesday, I believe. It was a very hard day for me. I hinted at some of the problems in the forecast but, trying to be optimistic as I always do, I diminished them when I might have been more forceful in warning you.  How was your Tuesday? Hard? I would guess so. 

Wednesday: It seems many will just want to stay at home! Well, if you have to go out to a job, wonderful, do it. It will be your "home" for the day. Take things slow and easy. Don't feel over-ambitious. Your work is pulling for you, financially. That is enough! You are doing well. That is enough and you do not have to try for something greater at this point.

Being in seclusion is good, and is not a mistake. 

Setting: You are awaiting opportunity to express yourself. You feel blocked, restrained, even imprisoned perhaps, until you can relax into some form of self-expression. It should be easy, not strenuous, though you need to push yourself to get it going. You may feel you need to use cunning or even deception to get things moving in your favor. Of course, not deception, or you will be Pinocchio! People are trying to be father-figures, that is, controllers of others, their "children," and this can be wrong; or it could be helpful at best.

Game-plan: You may feel aimless, wanting to just let things happen. That is all right up to a point. Yet you have amazing skills you could employ. You have a quiver full of arrows, right in your own home or workplace; you are a quick observer and a skillful executant of whatever will bring you closer to goals. 

Issue: To whom are you devoted? Who is devoted to you? This is love, even if hidden or obscure. It goes deep into your past, that is, someone you loved long ago is still with you, invisibly at least, and you become a person of value in that person's eyes if you just live up to what you want to be in his or her sight, or what he or she wants you to be. All this could be subjective, not clear on the surface, requiring time and effort to be made visible and satisfying. 

Meditation: Enormous ambitions seem to fail. A giant-like figure is almost too big, clumsy, struggling upward to no effect. But he can find himself. Something beautiful, delicate, and gracious in someone he loves is his salvation, lifting him beyond his own clumsiness. 

{Wednesday} ~Ultimate Patience and Grace~

Cosmic Piper

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this was one heavy retrograde for me, and still feel it today, as I slept late, was grumpy, (rare for me) and uncoordinated with making a great breakfast, to the point where I spilled the egg whites on the floor, and my omelet cooled while I made the (Kurig!) coffee. This period of retrograde brought all kinds of communication problems, both with devices and in person. Close friends I normally "get" instantly, and they get me as well, had problems in an amusing way, with misunderstandings. I totally want to stay in today, and had planned that deliberately, so your comment to that effect made me feel more in tune with the universe. So. Scratch getting things done today, pick up a good book and maybe plan a little for the rest of the week when it will go a bit smoother...maybe.....Thanks, Hugh for your insights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful to hear that my attempt was worth it. You are reflecting my own feelings about today. Hope your comfy book-reading will be restorative.

      Delete