Thursday, January 26, 2017

Message for Friday 27 January 2017

Friday 27 January 2017

}Ready to Crow{

Moon in Capricorn-->Aquarius
/moon void-of-course
until it enters Aquarius at 0:38a PT | 3:38a ET | 8:38a UT
The beginning of a new Bright Hermetic Epoch (fast-forward Mercury cycle) at 8:58a PT | 11:58a ET | 4:58p UT (lasting until March 27)
The New Moon of Aquarius happens at 4:08p PT | 7:08p ET | 12:08a(Sa) UT
This is also the beginning of the Chinese New Year of the Rooster!

A lot is happening! Not only a new BHE, for the coming two months, but a New Moon and Chinese New Year. These follow close upon one another within an 8-hour period. 

So, what should I say, except:  We have a clean slate! 

That suits me, because I feel I need to relax tonight rather than labor over a daily report. The report for this Fortnight is available (posted last Friday). 

An article in the New York Times quotes a Chinese woman interviewed as saying "The rooster, the 10th year of the zodiac, is symbolic of hard work and diligence."  Yes, that fits with what I have read, and what I have seen in the Rooster best-known to me, who just two days ago wrote to 
me "I'm working as always. Always working............."  And we were not discussing the Rooster at all. 

So roll up your sleeves . . . 

But I'm sure the Rooster finds some time to amuse himself also. (No naughty jokes, please.)

Anyway, Happy New Year! 

{Monday}  {Ready to Crow}

Cosmic Crower

No comments:

Post a Comment