Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Message for Thursday 12 January 2017, and More!

Thursday 12 January 2017

~Discombobulation before Celebration~

Moon in Cancer-->Leo   ***
/moon goes void-of-course at 3:35a PT | 6:35a ET | 11:35a UT   ** /
until it enters Leo at 4:09p PT | 7:09p ET | 12:09a(F) UT   ***

[For consistency, the star ratings above are based on previous methods, not on the special system used in the following discussion of one 8-day and one 10-day period. If that were factored in, it might reduce today's star ratings by one star.]

It's dicey. I mean this time, today, and the rest of this week. But better things are coming: Hang on, past the next paragraph where I discuss techniques, or just skip that part if it bores you. 

You may be weary of me telling you over and over that I am improving my methods. But I am. Sometimes a method I discovered years ago goes into abeyance for a while, even though I believed it true, while I explore other methods which seem equally true. Eventually they sort themselves out, because it is definitely true that although astrologers can and do invent all kinds of techniques which are highly questionable---seeming to work in some instances, failing in others---it is possible to find techniques which work all the time. That has been my goal for 60 years and I get closer every year, sometimes every month. The latest is the best. But I do not have time to explain it all here, nor would most readers understand what I am saying, so it is better to save all that for a book. The book is delayed because I do not want to share methods which are half-baked! Now I believe I have some which are wholly baked! And this ain't pie in the sky.

Or maybe it is, because it's wonderful.

Anyway: Yes, the forecast I posted last Friday, using the Fortnightly method, is, I believe, accurate, within the limits of human language and my own admittedly limited understanding. 

But there is more. Another method I call the Monthly Directions and discovered more than thirty years ago has come to the fore, with more research, as a real winner. Using that, I said yesterday that this week, through Sunday the 15th, is peculiar or challenging but that the following ten days, January 16th through 25th, should be quite wonderful.

All predictions have their limits and loopholes, but I think you will find this one accurate and helpful.

I describe January 8th through 15th as DISCOMBOBULATED, to use a keyword. Things bounce around; some things seem to be out of place, broken, or needing extreme patience while they are sorted out. An example was the first press conference of President-elect Trump this morning (Wednesday as I write). Ordinarily I do not have the radio on at that hour, but something told me to pop it on and I heard the whole thing. Discombobulated? Indeed! You could hear it for yourself (no doubt it's on YouTube and other places). I am not saying this was entirely Trump's fault, nor the media's fault, although each would blame the other. Nor is it the planets' fault! It is a "working through" process which the planets symbolize. It is Final Cause (the Divine Will or Purpose) working out through Formal Cause (of which astrology is the science) into Efficient and Material Cause (these last two include Trump's finances, his family's managing of them, his relations with Russia, Russia's hacking, or not, of the American election process, and the enormously complicated stew of proposals and counter-proposals for a "reform" of a medical system which seems to be a perennial political football). 

Here I deal with Formal Cause (leaving Final Cause to G*d except insofar as I surmise it) and must say that whether you are on the side of Trump or the skeptics or in the middle, what is happening now in politics is symbolic of what is happening in our individual lives. DISCOMBOBULATED. What that means it that things need to be taken apart before they can be put together. Disagreements are part of it, but also missing facts or information or communications which would mend things or put them back together again, but need themselves to be put together first.  Think of this 8-day period as one of UNTANGLING, as if you were doing it for a kitten in a ball of yarn. Except that the kitten is you.

So, it is not so bad after all: It is just things that need to be done. However, there is this caveat: There will also be things which do not need to be done, interfering with those that do need to be done. So that is more untangling, or rather, refraining from tying knots to other strings which do not need to be in the mix at all. I would guess that many are finding themselves doing this, but too late, so that it means more tangles to untangle.

I hope this is helpful. I am putting into words what I see in this amazing set of aspects. 

What then, in the ensuing 10-day period, January 16th (Monday) through 25th? Let's call it CELEBRATORY. To those who are upset by Donald Trump's assumption of the Presidency during this period, I say:   Even you will be celebrating, but for different reasons than his followers. Maybe you will feel that things are not as bad as you thought, or maybe you will not care much for now because other wonderful things in your life push out thoughts of politics or put them in perspective so you don't worry about them. 

Of course, those who believe in Trump will be celebrating big-time, and it should be a fantastic party for them. Those who are doing anti-celebrations may also have a very good time in their own way. Gearing up for a fight can be thrilling and exalting when done in common with boon companions, and many in center-left politics will be feeling that.

I will say more about the goodness in this period as we go along. For now:  It succeeds on many levels, not just one. It promises love, or as much love as you are capable of enjoying right now, as well as efficiency in doing things and a growing certainty about your goals and ways of attaining them. One caveat: The coming Bright Hermetic Epoch does not begin until the 27th, two days after this period ends. So some of what you see and do, on an exalted level, may be a little premature, and yet not so premature as to be foolish. Rather, it gives you the thrill of being at the doorstep of something wonderful. And that is cause for celebration.

{Thursday, and more}  ~Discombobulation before Celebration~

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment