Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Who is Ready?

"So we're supposed to get used to working above a makeshift prison housing evil people with superpowers . . ."

An exact line from an episode of the TV series Flash

I try to find the Supreme Lord and His monitions for me. I am sure you realize that that is not easy. Those monitions come through my own conscience, they come through the Bible, and they come through spiritual writings and sometimes even through the lines of writers of a TV series. 

I have worked at this all my life. I could tell you my methods, but I have the deep fear that you would scorn those methods and ignore them, and that would be very bad karma for you. So I restrain myself.

But I have to tell you that if you were to revere and submit yourself to the Supreme Lord as manifest in the Psalms of the Bible, the four Gospels of Jesus in the Bible, and the writings of Sri Aurobindo, who is God, or as close to God as any human being of whom I have any cognizance after studying the best and most sacred and honored writings of the sages of this planet for many decades--if you were to  do that, you would find G*d and His relation to yourself. Nothing is more important.

And yet, I doubt that any one of you reading this will do that. You are  in "a makeshift prison housing evil people with superpowers." That is your evil karma. I am sorry that it will take you so many future lifetimes to do what you could do in this lifetime if you would credit what I just said. I write this in order to help you awaken earlier.  But there is absolutely no guarantee that you will do that, and I have serious doubts that you will. 

Cosmic Piper

Hugh Howard Higgins

2 comments:

  1. I guess you do not like the Old Testaments or the minor prophets of the New? Seems you are bypassing a lot. As for reading all of Sri, there is a lot of him outthere. Where should I start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are more ways to G*d than you will ever be able to share. In the meantime...peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete