Thursday, December 17, 2015

Update for Thursday 17 December 2015

Update for Thursday


So far I have had a difficult day. It seems to me that I was wrong to give it *** (three stars). So I revise the forecast to:

Moon in Pisces
|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week continues until around sunrise Friday   ** |

That may not seem like much of a change but it seems to me we are facing difficult lunar aspects Thursday--the moon in Pisces, a kindly sign for the most part, but opposite Jupiter and square the sun and Saturn. Differences of opinion and disagreements might be the hardest part.  Let's hope the Christmas cheer of Venus sextile Pluto on one side and Jupiter on the other will be available when we can tune in to it. That can be done whenever we can take a break from what seems difficult communication or job strategy.

Hugh
Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment