Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Forecast for Wednesday 8 July 2015

Wednesday 8 July 2015

^Sensitivity^

Moon in Aries   ***

We have discussed the often dire or difficult emotions aroused by the Venus square Saturn aspect, and as of today it is within three degrees, reaching exactness next Monday and Tuesday. So things could be tough on several levels. For example, yesterday (Tuesday) I attended a meeting at which I felt my principles were being violated, and I stated my disagreement in no uncertain terms, and ended up walking out. Whether that was wise or not I really do not know but at present I feel that it was justified. It was not pleasant for me or for the others. I was being the Samson of the second quatrain in the Tuesday forecast. 

Likewise, today you may feel that "principle" or your own values require you to disagree with someone. Of course we ought to make this as painless as possible and not burn our bridges behind us. 

As for money, we know what the stock markets around the world have been doing. Whether and when they shall recover I cannot predict. But I have noted in the past that Venus square Saturn, though very hard on love, does not seem to correlate to bear markets except perhaps temporarily. But I would not want to mislead anyone with bad market advice--there is plenty of that floating around at all times. 

Although the Venus-Saturn square (heightened perhaps dramatically because Jupiter accompanies it) extends until August 22, the hardest part of it will be, perhaps, the coming week. Tolerance is essential, but not compromise with serious principle. Love is essential, but not giving in to the loved one's wrong impulses or actions. Not easy. I wish you wisdom in dealing with this, and patience with all and yourself.

For Wednesday, morning and afternoon seem hardest, for by evening Luna will have passed her hard squares with Mars-sun on one side and Pluto on the other and be segueing into a trine with Jupiter and Venus. Let us hope that will make evening slightly more comfortable. Since Luna is also conjoined to Uranus in Aries, we really do need to watch our tongues and our anger. Even supposed joking around could be cutting to the point of injuring a friendship. Let's not.

{Wednesday} ^Sensitivity^

Cosmic Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment