Monday, June 6, 2022

Message for Tuesday 7 June 2022

Tuesday 7 June 2022

\Deep Sentiment/ 

Moon in Virgo

I wonder if it’s Venus in Taurus, sign of the throat and voice, which is making me fond of old singers? Here are two of them I remember from my youth. “Do You Know Where You Are Going To” by Dinah Shore asks a pertinent question during this Dark Hermetic Epoch, two weeks of which remain for us to experience. It’s a treasure of an old, mostly forgotten song.

The other one I bring is by Dick Haymes and it is I believe the most moving, touching, even heart-wrenching version ever of that classic, The Way You Look Tonight. Listen to the whole thing attentively, with a handkerchief or tissue, for you may need them by the time it rises to its poignant climax.

As for astrology, I hope the fact of Mercury direct, rather than retrograde, is helping you. It seems that some of my internet problems have been solved today, though I will have to wait a week for new service to be installed. I have to emphasize that probably a full recovery, for most of us, will not be evident until June 20, two weeks from now. Meanwhile, however, things are at least interesting.

/Deep Sentiment\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment