Sunday, June 5, 2022

Message for Monday 6 June 2022

Monday 6 June 2022


\Recovering from Weekend/


|Karmically serious, sobering, challenging third| of this week continues until 11:02p PT | 2:02a(Tu) ET | 6:02a(Tu) UT

I feel honestly that all I need to do today, to fulfill my intention of writing the best daily astrological guide anywhere, is point out what I have already done.

What is that? For more than 20 years I have pointed out, every week, the |karmically serious, sobering, challenging| third of each week, which is not even known to any other astrologer I know of but which I DISCOVERD through assiduous daily observation some 25 ore more years ago. And I have pointed out, REPEATEDLY, that these weekly periods often (not always) coincide with the most difficult weather conditions, including storms and high precipitation.

Well, guess what? Look at the forecast for this weekend and you will see that both Saturday and Sunday, and most of Monday, are included in that |difficult third| period which in the past has coincided (more often than would be expected by chance) with difficult weather conditions and high precipitation. And guess what, again? In two opposite ends of the country, Florida and Washington State, HIGH and UNUSUAL storms are happening, with rain almost amounting to flooding. Here’s what happened in Miami. Here’s what happened in Seattle.

It has also been a hard weekend for me personally, as usually happens during the |difficult third| periods I point out here every week (two to three days of each week). How about you? For me it was a difficult situation involving internet problems, involving an “assignment’ to find a new provider which I do not look forward to doing and could not even do this weekend. For you, what? It is not that the cosmos is angry at us or sadistic but that “karma” is requiring certain things of us. Those things seem to be accentuated during these periods. Next week it will again be both Saturday and Sunday.

I hope you are using this information every week. If not, why not? Please let me know. I am a researcher and it helps to get information from the people for whom I am writing. And if nobody cares, or nobody is even reading this or crediting it, why should I continue?

I expect to write another forecast-meditation tomorrow, for Tuesday, for at least myself and G*d. As pointed out often, and in the weekend report, I expect things to get smoother for most of us beginning June 20, in two more weeks.

{Monday} /Recovering from Weekend\


Cosmic Piper 


No comments:

Post a Comment