Friday, August 27, 2021

Message for Sunday 29 August 2021

 Sunday 29 August 2021


Moon in Taurus-->Gemini
/moon goes void-of-course at 8:00a PT | 11:00a ET 3:00a ut
until it enters Gemini at 9:43 a PT | 12:43a ET | 4::43p UT

On Friday as I write I am having computer and printer troubles and am postponing what I intended to write about the coming Dark Hermetic Epoch of September 6 - November 2.

As I write we are at the peak of the |difficult third| of this week, which shall end very late Saturday evening, so I hope you will be feeling better on Sunday even though many things remain unresolved.  I am not promising utterly smooth going beginning September 6 but things should be more comfortable I believe.

The next report for Monday shall, I hope, be posted Sunday.

Cosmic Piper  /  H H H

No comments:

Post a Comment