Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Message for Thursday 19 August 2021

 Thursday 19 August 2021


\Sinking or Rising/

Moon in Capricorn
/moon goes void-of-course at 5:00p PT | 8:00p ET | 12:00a(F) UT
|Karmically serious, sobering, challenging third| of this week begins at 12:04p PT | 3:04p ET | 7:04p UT

I am feeling compassion for those who work at unrewarding or wearisome jobs, because I am feeling today (Wednesday as I write) the suffering of the world at large in a big way.  I felt that nothing was worth doing excet praying, meditating, or sleeping (if G*d would grant peaceful sleep).  I felt that I should fast the whole day, and so far I have partaken of nothing except some powdered milk in coffee.  What is really worth doing?  On top of all that, there are computer problems which have made what should have taken five minutes to write ten minutes or more.  And that is just the beginning of a long session.  Is anybody reading this?  A few, but I never hear from you.  It is depressing.  I guess I am writing it for G*d and myself.  Two readers.  

The psalm (79) for today exactly captures what I wanted to pray for the Christians, women, and others who could be persecuted by the Taliban in Afghanistan:  "Let the sighing of the prisoner come before thee; according to the greatness of thy power preserve thou those that are appointed to die; . . . "  No one should be 'appointed to die' by other human beings, no matter what their beliefs or their status.  

I stated, in the Sunday and Tuesday reports, the difficulties of this time but let's not forget the happier notes.  Venus in Libra for a couple days (and remaining until September 10) is in her own sign and the day she entered I found myself in a Co-op grocery store surrounded by beautiful young women!  Usually when I go there I notice no one except any employee I might have to deal with.  This time a sweet lady ahead of me in line kept turning and smiling at me.  Yes, Venus in Libra is good.  Also, last night, despite the ominous nature of the time and the aspects, I had some very pleasant dreams about women.  They were looking up one another's information in magazines and on the internet in order to write and speak wonderful praises of one another and of their accomplishments.  A very Venus-in-Libra dream.  

Thursday: 

Mining in the rock with an axe requires descending
Deep into earth, with little profit but service
To others.  But the laborer jumps ahead of himself,
A red triangle, desire feeding impulse.

A man feels his way over a bog, feet sinking 
Then pulled up, while a fine horse prances
Proudly in his strength, mane flowing.
Many birds rest in a tree, you and me.

A family works on the family tree, spread out
On the table.  Who of these venerable ancestors
Has taught the true inner knowledge?  Who of them
Reaches a hand out for close lasting friendship?

Mud, rock, tree, you, me,
Family hidden or overt we see.

{Thursday}  /Sinking or Rising\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment