Monday, October 24, 2016

Forecast for Tuesday 25 October 2016

Tuesday 25 October 2016

\Depth of Capacity/

Moon in Virgo
|Karmically difficult or sobering third| of this week continues until Thursday morning   ** |

I am often caught between Scylla and Charybdis in writing these reports. Some indications are hard, others nice, and I have to navigate between them. Not easy! I am always worried that I will give you a "bum steer" or say something that will look wrong at the end of the day. I may be my own harshest critic.

I gave four stars for Saturday evening, yet my "party" evening somewhat fizzled, although I did not have a terrible time. Then when I came home I found that one neighbor was sad because her boyfriend had just lost his bicycle and was out looking for it while she was forlorn. Another neighbor told me he was sick and homebound. Four stars? Not for my neighbors, and not really for me, although some good things happened. It is easy to find a culprit for this: Venus conjunct Saturn, which I have reported on here, four times a year for 17 years, or 68 times (including also the squares and oppositions between these two), as one of the hardest aspects in astrology. It is. But there is also Venus sextile Jupiter now, excellent, and I chose, being an optimist, to go with that in Saturday's report. But Saturn wreaked his or her vengeance. 

For Monday I titled the report "Great Expectations" and some of you, I believe, took that to mean more than I meant---after all, "expectations" are just expectations, not a guarantee of anything definite. I reported duly that it was a void-of-course day, and indeed the moon is void-of-course as I write this. There have been a lot of confusions; one person thought that someone other than the person who really wrote a nice message to her had written, and thanked the wrong person. Not a huge problem but a mild embarrassment. Another person posted the wrong person's birth-chart as the birth-chart of the person under discussion, just because the names were similar. This is all typical void-of-course stuff. 

Then I got off, this afternoon, on something fascinating but utterly uncertain, maybe even unreal or illusory, conspiracy theories involving Max Spiers--if you look him up on Google you can read about his strange death in Poland where apparently he may have been poisoned because of his work on strange conspiracy theories---you know the kind, the utterly unbelievable ones, about Fourth Nazis in conspiracy to develop strange humans with surgery and drugs, and people who can change into reptiles, and on and on. Ordinarily I give no credence to any of that, but this time something about the story got my serious attention---and I started watching a very long video interview with two individuals (one of them Spiers) who purport to be involved with all these secret organizations unknown or unreported by the New York Times, AP, CNN, or any other reputable media organization. Weird? Yes. Unbelievable? Yes, or almost, but I try to stretch my credibility as an exercise in philosophical and psychological awareness.

Void-of-course? Indeed! 

The v-of-c stretches on for a few more hours so I will probably watch the end of this strange interview, and be little more wise, or maybe less wise, than I was before! 

Some of the beliefs of these people are indeed archetypical paranoid schizophrenic theories. For example, a belief that some people who are categorized as mentally ill, and treated with drugs for that, and given SPS (free money because they are "disabled")---I have known a lot of them---were actually treated and implanted and manipulated or hypnotized by these secret organizations, maybe run by UFO people or else the secret Fourth Reich or maybe secret Zionists---and then the secret organizations also control their therapists who dutifully call their memories of having been controlled by these organizations "delusions"! So we have delusions wrapped within delusions, conspiracies wrapped within conspiracies, and something even worse than what L. Ron Hubbard imagined was going on to defeat his beneficent (according to him) Scientology. I knew a lady who believed seriously that she had seen UFOs and their occupants, and thought she was from another planet herself, and she was getting SPS as "mentally disabled" and also, I think, imagined that her therapists were in the government program of casting doubt on the fact that she was really from another planet. 

This stuff goes on, and millions of people read these things on the Internet and appear to believe in them. And the moon, today, is void-of-course, while I am thinking about all this.

Yes, v-of-c can be temporary insanity. The moon was v-of-c, for example, at the time of the attack on 9/11/2001, as anyone can validate by checking an ephemeris. And the conspiracy theories, and discrepancies in the official reports of that day, are a continuation of the event's v-of-c status, maybe forever. 

I am writing this during a v-of-c but you will probably be reading it while the moon is not v-of-c (after it goes into Virgo) so you may be doubting my own soundness of mind.

On to the forecast for Tuesday, as much as I can summon: 

I hold to my statement yesterday that because Mercury is moving to join the sun, we are in a good position to estimate and hold on to our plans and our agendas. Our conclusions about what we are doing and what we can do are likely to be correct. The Mercury-sun conjunction will be exact early Thursday. So for the rest of this week we may be "on" in regard to our plans for the next few months, or to the end of this year. 

Today is a |difficult third of the week| day which means we are likely to look on the dark side more than usual. I call it "sobering" because that is exactly what it is. But if we are honest with ourselves and realistic we can make steady progress against whatever seems to threaten. Because the lunar square hits both Venus and Saturn, we could be experiencing the "no love" feeling, that is, "Nobody loves me or I love nobody." It is an illusion but it impels us to find out more deeply what true love really is, something more challenging than we would prefer.

Using the symbols for the planetary positions: Our capacities may be greater than our faith in them. So we should take heart that we are shining by the reflected light of the Supreme and can manifest or womanifest what He or She chooses to make explicit through us. 

Even if feeling melancholy, or because of that, we have depth of penetration into life's mysteries.

Daring to choose and then to be in command is a good thing, especially when one feels generous toward those one might wish to command. Some of them may feel ill or exploited.

There is flower-like beauty if we are willing to see and accept it. Venus sextile Jupiter brings loveliness and pleasure at least in small things, and the lesser is sometimes more potent than the greater.

When we worship what, or Whom, is greater and better than ourselves we ally ourselves with It and its power to make our concerns one with the universal pattern.

Ethics and intellectuality bring esteem to those who contain them, and all do to some degree. 

{Tuesday} /Depth of Capacity\

Cosmic Piper




No comments:

Post a Comment