Sunday, October 9, 2016

Forecast for Monday 10 October 2016

Monday 10 October 2016

}Reliable Direction{

Moon in Aquarius  (very early time of entrance given yesterday)   ***

As I write on Sunday, the moon is void-of-course, as it shall be through the debates until very late. Let me say some things about the void-of-course periods, although actually on Monday there will be none after very early in the sleeping hours of the morning. So this is for your reference during the next v-of-c time and the ones following, not for Monday. You might recall how Sunday went for you while reading this:

It can be an interesting time, and not unfruitful. One key is, Expect the unexpected. Knowing that that is likely to happen will soften the impact and make it easier to handle. But on the positive side, these periods can be good for research, as I have said before. You may realize certain things which you would not be able to see at regular time-periods, because the moon being "free" as it were allows you to see more deeply into certain matters. However, usually those matters are not of immediate usefulness, that is, they are more subjective or spiritual, or else you can use them ultimately but not at the moment. Hard to explain, but I have seen it over and over. More than once I have detected solid business possibilities during the v-of-c, but then had to wait to implement them. More than once I have had breakthroughs in solid astrological research during the v-of-c and they proved reliable afterward. 

But in the outward world things can get choppy. Example from today, Sunday as I write: I saw that the moon would go v-of-c at the exact moment my bus would leave for a spiritual meeting, at 9:52 a.m. (and would remain so all day). I thought, "Maybe I should forget it." But it's an important group to me and I didn't want to be chicken. So I duly boarded the bus, which was on time, and all was well. But when I got to the Masonic Lodge where the meeting was (the Builders of the Adytum group rent the lodge), everyone was gathered outside, unable to get in. The key would not work! The leader of the group had to get on the phone and request help, and we had to wait a half hour in the somewhat chilly weather, standing and talking. I told the leader about the void-of-course moon and said that rather than be depressed by it we should take it as an adventure. That pleased him. That is a key to the v-of-c: Take unexpected events as adventures rather than annoying interruptions. In fact, some folks mentioned that that half hour gave them a happy chance to catch up with others in conversation, and so it was. In other words, when you have a v-of-c lemon, make a v-of-c lemonade! 

The meeting itself went very well and there was one of the largest groups ever, with new people, as if the v-of-c had inspired them to go looking for something different on a Sunday morning. It has its adventure aspect (perhaps easier on a weekend than on the job). 

But then for the bus trip back, chatting with a newfound friend prevented me from getting to the stop in time and I had to buy an unwanted coffee at a shop near the stop to while away a half hour. (This had never happened before.) More v-of-c; this time the "adventure" was finding a new doughnut shop (though I wisely avoided the doughnuts) and meditating there.; but also the interesting new friend who had delayed me. The bus trip back was one of the oddest I have had; I had to stand part of the time, almost falling over, which had never happened before on this route. Make a metaphysical lemonade even on the bus. 

And now, I am compulsively writing all this for you to read on a non-v-of-c day (unless you read it Sunday evening). Watch out, I shall repost this for the next lengthy void-of-course period. 

Monday: No void-of-course; lunar aspects are good; the moon in Aquarius trines Jupiter, Mercury and the sun in Libra. This is a friendly vibration. Smooth communications both with those at work and those who have been acting mysteriously could be the order of the day. 

There could be fruitful inquiry into finance and business; maybe capitalization on something iffy but ultimately successful.

Problems with a friend involve sharing in appropriate ways. Who picks up the check? Or who offers what to whom? Mutual respect is a key. Maybe not "I'll give you this" but "What would you like?" (Although some Libra individuals have told me they have a hard time making up their minds when offered a choice, so maybe you should just tell them "I'm giving you this!")

Communications and conversations on philosophic or spiritual topics could go well; also perhaps a connection with someone ill or shut in. 

Some business or financial enterprises seem to be ready for expansion in smooth ways because you sense accurately the appropriate and successful path.

You might want to acquire a book or teaching on creative or spiritual topics you would not mention to others because they would not understand. 

Can you explain why you feel loyal to certain people, or they to you? No explanation is needed!

{Monday} {Reliable Direction}

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment