Monday, May 23, 2016

Forecast for Tuesday 24 May 2016

Tuesday 24 May 2016

\Selfishness/

Moon in Capricorn   ***

Luna fortifying the Grand Trine among Mercury, Pluto and Jupiter should help with money matters or anything concerning possessions, buying or selling.

Venus opposite Mars is exact today. You tell me about it. I don't know what is happening in your life. I would call it an aspect of loneliness or separation. So tell me that you are in the most exciting love affair of your life! I have no investment in bad news.

It could also be an aspect of rejecting love, or feeling that the love offered you just doesn't work or is not real, or that the problems which come with everyone are not worth the struggle to be with them. Or it could be the most exciting love of your life! Tell us about it.

I am tired of trying to be an oracle. You know what is going on in your life.

He despises the church looming in the west while he picks with his axe
For a find. Agnostic since birth he mines in the earth for what's real. 
At night he hears songs of veterans getting together to remember
What's best or worst from the war. He fears plunder from strangers.

Two yellow flowers grow in the shade of a sheltering tree.
They need water from a well that quenches other thirsts.
An owl above comes alive in the moonlight, aware
Of secrets he'd reveal if he could to flowers, tree, me. 

A man lying in a dark gloomy chamber sees a grey cloud
Outside, but sunlight on the horizon. The owl sleeps.

{Tuesday}   /Selfishness\

Cosmic Piper

1 comment:

  1. I actually AM in the most exciting love affair of my life. How'd you know? And times like the DHE allow me to reminisce over how very sweet this all is. I feel a healthy detachment these last several weeks - almost a Buddhist calm that enhances my enjoyment of life and of my love.

    How very interesting that you knew..."the most exciting love affair of your life" (and I'm no spring chicken).

    ReplyDelete