Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Forecast for Thursday 26 May 2016---And Summer Vacation Times!

Thursday 26 May 2016

}Closer to Understanding{

Moon in Capricorn-->Aquarius
/moon void-of-course   ** /
until it enters Aquarius at 7:28a PT | 10:28a ET | 2:28p UT   ***

Lunar aspects are cheerier and more helpful than yesterday.

A concentration of planets in the 8th sector of a major field system has led me to emphasize financial considerations in these reports. Also Mercury remains in a trine with Jupiter and Pluto, the latter increasing over the next week while gaining speed, suggesting that for many financial issues will be resolved happily. The uncertainty of the Dark Hermetic Epoch is decreasing gradually. Whatever you do today could help in a big way to settle money questions.

The opposition aspect in astrology is interesting. It is really the least frequent aspect, because Mercury and Venus can never form oppositions with the sun, and those three seldom form oppositions with Mars--only when it is retrograde once every two to three and a half years. So the current opposition with Venus was somewhat of a puzzle to me, which is why I asked for your input about what is happening in the emotional or romantic sphere for you. 

The answers of two individuals were helpful. I have to go on my own limited observations. I have used the word "separation" to describe what may be going on in many lives from May 15 through June 2. That is because the opposition seems to be an aspect of separation, among other things. Yet it can be creative. Think of mitosis and meiosis in cells. In my high school -college days I saw diagrams of this, with the material in the cells separating into two opposite poles just before the cell divides. Perhaps that is what goes on with Venus opposite Mars. So it could be highly creative, but I believe its creativity is mostly invisible or subtle. The crisis of separation makes way for a reunion later, in some form or another. 

I see that the last time this opposition occurred, I was mostly alone during it, but three months afterward I had a peak experience in a relationship and other friendships. Three months from now would be late August or early September, and I see that Venus will be sextile Mars for the whole month of September. Voila! The "separation" or "meiosis" phase we are experiencing now in relationships and friendships could be preparing us for something truly wonderful in September. (Or even earlier; see below.) It is true that Mercury will be retrograde that month, but this is not always a bad sign for personal relationships (although confusing for business and projects). Further, Jupiter will escape from Virgo (a sign in which it is uncomfortable) and enter Libra on September 9. Libra is a sign of love and relationship, ruled by Venus.

Let's not get carried away, but when you are feeling down, dream of next September as a time for some of your hopes to gain fulfillment, especially in the social or interpersonal sphere. 

If you are not afraid of Mercury being retrograde, September 10 through October 6 could be a perfect time for a vacation. Travel is not always terrible at such times, when other aspects are good. (I am leaving out the first nine days of September because of squares to Saturn and Mars by the sun, which might still be felt afterward, but less so.) 

But also, closer to the present, look at June 22 through July 15 as a possible vacation time. I would choose either that or the period just indicated in September-October for a happy vacation period. The first has the benefit of a Bright Hermetic Epoch; the second has the benefit of Jupiter having gone into Libra. Another virtue of the June 22-July 15 period is again a good aspect between Venus and Mars, the trine, and also a sextile between Venus and Jupiter up through July 10 (with ten-degree orbs which I have found reliable for long-term indications). 

The rest of the summer has features which could be problematic. A word to the wise is sufficient.

I'm not asking for anyone's blind faith about that, but let me say that I have studied these things assiduously for decades. I just went back to look at a rather disastrous vacation I had in 1988, to see what went wrong. I had studied it many times before but wanted to remind myself of the details. I have also looked at the happiest periods of my life, some of them vacations, with these methods. The Venus sextile or trine Mars periods are always positive for relationships, unless something else is fiercely intervening. The Venus sextile Jupiter aspect in the June 22-July 15 period is also magnificent. If you have four weeks of vacation, why not use two of them in the earlier period, and two in the later one? Or, if not on vacation at those times you can still enjoy yourself thoroughly in and around your working schedule.

We have discussed the Jupiter square Saturn aspect repeatedly. It is exact today (and was yesterday). It is serious. It makes us self-critical. It is a struggle, partly, between too much of a good thing (Jupiter) and too little (Saturn). It is an attempt to gain control of one's appetites. Wise discrimination is essential. I hope the helpful lunar aspects today will get us through this period of testing with success and fulfillment.

{Thursday} {Closer to Understanding}

Cosmic Piper

P. S. I really appreciate those of you who have indicated you like the poems. I do too but I got carried away with the summer vacation report above! Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment