Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday 1 February 2015: "On hold" . . . these days

Sunday 1 February 2015

"On Hold" . . . these days

Have you noticed how things go "on hold" during the Mercury Retrograde period? (I gave the dates of it yesterday.) 

It took an hour or more of emails, conversations, and Internet research to determine where I and a friend (and maybe another friend) are going to watch the Superbowl. Our plans were "on hold" for two days and even now are a little uncertain, less than three hours before the game.

Last night I finally resolved to try to open the writings on a CD an old friend sent me, his writing output including a novel, poems, and a philosophic-spiritual work. Didn't work, of course. Downloaded Open Office to try with that. Didn't work, of course. Wrote to a friend who said maybe he could help if I gave him the CD, but I am thinking it might be better to give it to a different friend who might know more about this particular problem. And so reading my friend's lifetime literary output is "on hold" once again, for reasons I have no control over at present. 

And to get it closer to home, I had intended to do the Nine Days forecast with daily data, for you, on Friday . . . then Saturday . . . then Sunday . . . and a few hours before the big game it is still not done. I made a small beginning last night.

It is "on hold" but I hope to do it yet, late tonight.

That is the way things often go during a Mercury Retrograde cycle.

Just in case you hadn't noticed . . . 

Cosmic Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment