Friday, February 27, 2015

Forecast for Friday 27 February 2015

Forecast for Friday 27 February 2015

Report on the void-of-course day, Thursday:
No electricity or heat in my apartment all day--I was forewarned but it made the day difficult and chaotic.
Noticed in a coffee shop customers unusually confused or apparently so--wandering in circles, chatting aimlessly, not communicating well.
Trying to get over a "cold" or bacterial lung infection or whatever it is, and on the bus I took in the afternoon two windows were open blowing cold air all around me and making the situation worse. I have not noticed windows open on a city bus in this kind of weather before. 
Sat in a public library reading rather meaningless things, and took out two--comic books! They were all that interested me. 
Forgot to take a pen with me and needed one to work on charts so had to buy some in a Rite Aid, which was all right. But I noticed a cold remedy and decided to try it. It was too costly and doesn't seem to help any more than what I had taken before at a much lower price. But the lady who waited on me was in a laughing comic mood and made me laugh repeatedly and we parted almost friends. That was cool. The cold is not. Oh yes, laugh during the v-of-c! She said she had just cut her arm with the edge of a bag--a paper cut. I said, "Well there are plenty of remedies for that in this store." She was not amused--but then she was! And she got back at me nicely and I could hardly stop laughing. 
Had time to spare and so went into a vegetarian buffet place, which was just about closed for the afternoon, but the proprietor offered me "two plates" just before he closed down and I filled them--with way too much and forced myself to eat more than I should have.
While eating, there was a lot of yelling and raucousness on the street and it turned out to be two homeless men fighting with each other. The police eventually arrived. Crowds were watching the "show"--but not I. Spiritual reading is very important to me always and I make a point of doing it while the moon is v-of-c in order to keep my composure. I did that on my cell phone, Sabian lessons and The Mother's Agenda.
I went to my usual pizza place where sweet Allison waits on me, but had already eaten too much so had a diet coke. Then, because I had more time to spare, a beer--and I didn't like the beer and left half of it behind. I told Allison I should have ordered the beer she recommended. A friendly man sitting next to me gave me a slice of pizza which I did not need but I ate it to be polite. 
I had to open the cold remedy I didn't need and had paid too much for with a paper clip I found in my pack in the bathroom. 
The spiritual meeting I attend often on Thursdays was good as usual. But a discussion of an upcoming Retreat bothered me because I didn't agree with the plan for it, but decided not to make an issue of it. Hopefully the v-of-c will void it. 
A huge number of college students who had just attended a comedy routine at the Neptune Theater passed by me while I was waiting for the bus home. I  kept hearing them say "I'm glad I went" and "It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be" and "It wasn't bad" and so I concluded that it had been terrible. 
Before the half-drunk beer I mentioned, I had had another beer at another college hang-out, the Solstice Cafe with a Ram icon in front of it (I am Aries). I drank the beer just to have a place to sit and look at Friday's chart and make notes. I couldn't find a pen and had to go through almost my whole backpack to find the ones I had bought at the RiteAid. Students around me looked perplexed, not happy, studying and chatting but getting up quickly to leave as if ill-at-ease. 
When I got back home the whole block where I live was blocked by huge trucks with flashing yellow lights and the engines running. There were no drivers in the trucks. It looked like an end-of-the-world movie. The path to my home was blocked by those yellow warning things they use. A crane used to fix electrical wires way up high looked as if it were dangerous and something could fall from it. I went inside anyway. When I got to the other side of the empty trucks, I saw that the workmen were standing there in the rain, huddled against the running trucks, perhaps smoking pot. Or not. 
But the lights and heat are on! I am writing this report in the light and heat while the moon is void! Does it sound void?
Well, here are the notes on Friday I made while drinking that beer in the Solstice Cafe:

Friday 27 February 2015

~Restlessness Plus Friendly Adaptability~

Illness overcome. Mental-spiritual therapy.
Changes in home consummated with happy results.
Firmer financial foundations.
"Fame" or acclaim despite disagreement from some.
Impatience with details remains but is declining. 
Mysterious things remain mysterious but become more comprehensible.
Pride in some hard efforts pursued adamantly in recent days.
Restoration of kind or friendly relations with someone young or adaptable.
A merging of thinking with super-mental intuitive perception.

As you see, I feel Friday will be a better day and certainly hope so. Luna's squares to Mars and Venus plus Mercury's opposition with Jupiter could make for restlessness. The key to overcoming any bad moods is probably the moon's trine with Neptune-and-the-sun in Pisces, sign of kindness and compassion, at its best. There could be deep spiritual awareness which sees the best in everyone. Oh yes, we need that.

{Friday} ~Restlessness Plus Friendly Adaptability~

Moon in Gemini void-of-course **
until it enters Cancer at 4:51a PT | 7:51a ET | 12:51p UT   ***

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment